Go on then............

• Talent

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Triers

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
What would you prefer in our team? Which would be most successful in this league?

A team of talented players, with natural class, but dont appear to put the effort in

Or a team of players that try hard, and run their socks off despite their lack of ability which holds them back.

I.e. a team of Lynch/Thornton/Murray type players or a team of El Adb/Virgo/Hart type players??

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Fence.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
What would you prefer in our team? Which would be most successful in this league?

A team of talented players, with natural class, but dont appear to put the effort in

Or a team of players that try hard, and run their socks off despite their lack of ability which holds them back.

I.e. a team of Lynch/Thornton/Murray type players or a team of El Adb/Virgo/Hart type players??

Virgo is the most talented defender at the club. He is both talented and a trier.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
talent every day of the week, trying can only get you so far

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
2000-2002 = triers + Zamora & Kuipers

2004 = triers + Knight & Roberts
?

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Murray, Michel, or Zamora any day.

To put Michel in the same boat as Zamora is taking the piss too much, we know that you would lick his back side till the cows come home, but seriously give it a rest.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
And you need a mix of both. If you had 2 strikers who ran their socks off you wouldn't have enough goals but 2 Murray type players and we would never be able to get the ball up front.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
To put Michel in the same boat as Zamora is taking the piss too much, we know that you would lick his back side till the cows come home, but seriously give it a rest.
It's not really, the outstanding players in the double championship winning side were Kuipers and Zamora. Both were worth a goal every game.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I believe for a team to be consistently successful there should be a combination of talent and triers (for when the chips are down).

Without the current loans, we don't have enough of either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here