Votes: 95 27.5%
  • Agreed with the gesture to begin with but want it to stop now

Votes: 132 38.2%

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You're posting about stopping it
You're posting about me posting about stopping it.

I have an opinion I think it's a waste of time and just riles up the racists more....eg booing at football during knee taking. But I'm not that bothered either way, I won't cry about it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It was a Carl Zeiss post about race. What do you think? :lolol:

I would probably think another one of these :wink:

carlzeiss race.jpg

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
That's America though. And no one kneels in the states anymore.

Bin it. Pointless.
That's America though. And no one kneels in the states anymore.

Bin it. Pointless.
But it always always about the USA was it not , I don't recall anyone taking the knee in this country before the George Floyd death , at least certainly not soccer players before the start of a televised match .

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
But it always always about the USA was it not , I don't recall anyone taking the knee in this country before the George Floyd death , at least certainly not soccer players before the start of a televised match .
I think I'm agreeing with you. Waste of time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

View attachment 183276

View attachment 183276
I am assuming that your imaginary yellow card has expired by now however either way are happy to turn the other cheek and also please note have refrained from possibly defaming Hamas myself on this site as recommended on the Hamas/Gaza/Israel thread previously :kiss:

So you don't have any verifiable source for this, but you thought you'd make it up and post it anyway

'No horse in the race ?' Definitely the sort of post another NSC moderate who is hoping for peace would make ???
Happy for Hams to sue me if they feel that I have defamed them in any way
Two wrongs do not make a right. Please bear in mind:

1) Posting things that are false or cannot be verified could lead to the SITE being sued although I'm sure Bozza would do his utmost to ensure it was you instead in this instance @carlzeiss . Post one more bit of disinformation and you'll have a long holiday from NSC.

2) However, that's no reason to take petty grudges from the Bear Pit @WATFORD zero . This is a serious thread, it doesn't need personal trolling. One more of that and you'll lose access to this thread.

A yellow each. Sort yourselves out.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Are they still doing it? Hadn't noticed - perhaps because every commentary doesn't start with the commentator explaining to us why the players are taking the knee any more.
Yes, not every game but at certain points during the season. Happened on the final Sunday and on MotD commentators did mention it.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
I personally think we should find another way of saying that NO form of discrimination is acceptable - ever. It seems to me that homophobia is more prevalent at games in the PL than racism. Neither is acceptable - anywhere in society, not just football.

I've seen some really good pre-match videos at some away grounds that cover this and other forms of discrimination. I'm a bit surprised that we don't show something similar on our screens before kick off. Maybe when the new PA system is in place next season - when we might actually hear what's being said - the club might look at doing this.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Maybe we can start a new one - How about we all 'Take the Brace Position' to highlight the fact that many people have found themselves doing this whilst being attacked & stabbed by crazy lunatics over recent months/years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here