• Love it and long may it continue

Votes: 95 27.5%
  • Agreed with the gesture to begin with but want it to stop now

Votes: 132 38.2%

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
“Continue to take the knee in support of Black Lives Matter “
And there we have it…continue to kneel for career criminals and thugs that desecrate war memorials…
Not for me Clive.

I am curious to know whether blocking people who might disagree with you enables you to fine-tune your prejudices...

Although I may not get an actual answer from you, I think the evidence is clear that it does.

Are your arguments so fragile that you need to make yourself deaf to dissenting views?

Just blank me to confirm!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I am curious to know whether blocking people who might disagree with you enables you to fine-tune your prejudices...

Although I may not get an actual answer from you, I think the evidence is clear that it does.

Are your arguments so fragile that you need to make yourself deaf to dissenting views?

To be fair, he's been asked for a year now to show all these war memorials that have been "defaced" yet despite a total absence of vandalised war memorials continues to claim they exist. I think "fragile" is being generous.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
To be fair, he's been asked for a year now to show all these war memorials that have been "defaced" yet despite a total absence of vandalised war memorials continues to claim they exist. I think "fragile" is being generous.

Did you not see the BLM thugs that desecrated the Cenotaph on Whitehall? Did you not see the thug that scaled the Cenotaph on Whitehall and try set the Union flag alight?.
To race baiting thugs like you the Flag and places that commemorate the nations fallen are something to be sneered at, to those that have served they are sacred.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

It doesn't matter at all what anyone else tells him...It's what he tells himself that matters

- and I think his hyperbole and desperate 'exultations' along with blanking all scrutiny suggests he does not entirely have the courage of his convictions...

I think 'fragile' is fair.....

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

He's a true time-waster....worse than the ones Nazi Boy bangs on about.
Hasn't even got the balls to man-up when he lied about Maguire 'not' taking the knee, despite evidence to the contrary.
Just a sad little man, wrapped up in his own sad and bitter little world.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Did you not see the BLM thugs that desecrated the Cenotaph on Whitehall? Did you not see the thug that scaled the Cenotaph on Whitehall and try set the Union flag alight?.
To race baiting thugs like you the Flag and places that commemorate the nations fallen are something to be sneered at, to those that have served they are sacred.

Moronic answer, but par for the course.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
He's a true time-waster....worse than the ones Nazi Boy bangs on about.
Hasn't even got the balls to man-up when he lied about Maguire 'not' taking the knee, despite evidence to the contrary.
Just a sad little man, wrapped up in his own sad and bitter little world.

I don't know him, so I would not think of judging him personally...

However, by blocking responses, he enjoys power (of making Brexit supporting proclamations) without responsibility (of supporting his case when people challenge it).

The overall result is mere bombast......

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

You really need to put Lightly Baked on " Ignore " as it is impossible to have any sort of reasoned debate with him. He's only here for a wind up and sadly, too many people get sucked in and fall for it. Dump the loser and enjoy the liberation !

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You really need to put Lightly Baked on " Ignore " as it is impossible to have any sort of reasoned debate with him. He's only here for a wind up and sadly, too many people get sucked in and fall for it. Dump the loser and enjoy the liberation !

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.
I don't need to do anything though; he is so disconcerted by my challenges he has put me on ignore!
He is really poor as a wind up primarily because he shies away from scrutiny, thereby completely undermining his daft comments....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You’re quite right. He’s not even funny with it. Or clever. Even by accident. Just a thoroughly unpleasant, sad old racist who somehow believes having once been a low ranking sailor makes him immune from being a ****.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You’re quite right. He’s not even funny with it. Or clever. Even by accident. Just a thoroughly unpleasant, sad old racist who somehow believes having once been a low ranking sailor makes him immune from being a ****.

Admit it....I’m just to old for you Len.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1413943787030827013[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here