Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taken from Brightonfans

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
His flippant remark was probably said due to the circumstances of the result - conceding a winning goal deep in injury time with us down to 10 men. To him saying he's not interested in how injured a player is because he will be facing a suspension means he wont be figuring on the next teamsheet rather than being unconcerned. With Doddsy back fit OGH becomes displaced again with a reshuffle of the squad. We matched Palarse for 75 minutes and like most recent matches seem to fade away - what we need is a supersub to bring on to sew games up.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It's not on, but at least it shows he cares. Would you rather he sat down calmly and reeled off the same old tired excuses about how we've rolled over and died, failing to take our chances once again?

As I see it, he's overstepped the mark and will probably apologise once he's calmed down, but at the end of the day, how many fans leaving the ground at half three were in a happy and positive mood?

That had to be absolutely gutting for McGhee, just as it was for us, and I don't blame him for letting it get to him

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Scotty M said:
shocking comment - if that is the care he shows towards the players than the tosser should be sacked now

agreed and wasnt it so nice to see Leon rub Mcghees face in it today. and before anyone says that Mcghee gave Leon the kick up the arse he deserved, if Leon had not apologised for doing nothing wrong then he would not have played today.

Bruce Lee Wannabe

Nov 10, 2004
Brighton
McGhee's answer, word for word: "I've no idea whatsover, but he's suspended anyway so I'm not really interested." That is exactly what he said.

What he probable meant was that whatever his thoughts OGH is now suspended and as a manager you always have to be looking forward to te next game and that is probably where McGhee's mind now lies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here