Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take Noone Out The Team And We Have Nothing

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Will Buckley, CMS, Vicente!

and i still think LuaLua if given a proper chance will explode onto the scene once again!

so i disagree quite a lot!

This, and has Bridcutt become a bad player overnight?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
In the last home game against Hull, Dunk and Greer made 1,256 completed passes between themselves. Ankergren was later quoted as saying "At times I thought I had a front row seat at Flushing Meadows. My head was still going left-right-left-right six hours after the match had finished!"

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
In the last home game against Hull, Dunk and Greer made 1,256 completed passes between themselves. Ankergren was later quoted as saying "At times I thought I had a front row seat at Flushing Meadows. My head was still going left-right-left-right six hours after the match had finished!"

Are you sure that figure is right? If my Math is correct that is nearly 14 passes a minute, every minute for the whole game!

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
We are just lacking a little bit of confidence at the moment, nothing to be concerned about
When we score a couple of goals without reply it will soon return

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
There has been some shit posted on here but this thread surely has to take the biscuit. Are you seriously suggesting that only 1 player in this squad is any good??!!

Is Buckley not creative then? What about Hoskins not match fit but have we written him off as well?

In the world of NSC the first five games of the season (when everyone was creaming themselves over our potential) have been forgotten.

Do you have to be bipolar to post on here these days or can anyone join in?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
All this bickering is absolutely f***ing ridiculous. We are in year 2 of a 5 year plan to build a club that is strong enough to enter into & maintain life in The Premiership. I believe that this year is about finding our feet in The Championship. That all means that we are on a learning curve with one of the brightest managerial hopes in the game & with a chairman who is absolutely committed to backing his manager. As mentioned we are only 2 points off of 2nd place so why are so many whipping up doom & gloom?
Craig Noone is a great player for us and we have a whole bunch of guys who are learning their role in Gus' scheme & who are equally as important to the team & who will shine at various points during the season so just get behind the team to support & not behind the team to stick the f***ing knife in.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Bloody hell, we hit a little slump in form and the tarts come out and whine. We had an amazing last season, we've bought in quality players, we've got an amazing stadium, brilliant young chairman and and manager and more than holding our own this season. But is all this recent success part of the problem? have people got so drunk on these good times after years of shite that anything less than a barcelona style slaying of opposition is somehow seen as a failure. I'm not saying we shouldn't discuss our faults and shortcomings (and the team definitely has some) but come on, let's stop the needless negativity and get real.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Whats all this pass it along the back 10 times then twat it up front to nobody we seem to be doing all the time? Our only attacking option is noone. Hes the only player who runs with the ball and makes things happen. I really dont know what Gus can do with the squad he's got. We lack fight, strength, belief and quality all over the park.

I think perhaps that is being a little pessimistic as, despite current arguable shortcomings, to my mind we have more than the nucleus of a good team. No names no pack drill but I would say we have seven or even eight ranging from promising to excellent.

No need to reach for the razor blades just yet in my opinion !

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Certainly not! Bridcutts class! Was only mentioning the attackers really. Bridcutt is arguably our most important player though!

I know mate. I was just addng to your point that we are not a one man team!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here