• Will watch it if nothing else is on

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • No real opinion

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • It is tragic and demeaning to all parties

Votes: 33 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It's a total embarrassment. If this is a true reflection of the UK, God help us!!! Bring back Blind date. I can't understand a word/grunt that comes out of the host's mouth. Those who take part in this program are generally extremely common.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's a total embarrassment. If this is a true reflection of the UK, God help us!!! Bring back Blind date. I can't understand a word/grunt that comes out of the host's mouth.

Let the willy see the fanny. He's great.

Love the Avatar :clap:. Is she your partner ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am one of the blind date generation so this is just an updated version.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
That being said I really enjoy the show. Me and my mate watch it and play a game where we have to make up a line that will get a immediate lights out, the best so far is "hello my names Ian and I am from Soham".

:clap:

"Hello, my name's Nigel and I'm from Croydon"

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
My 10 year old son loves this programme. He picks his favourite 3 girls.......that's my boy!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I've seen it twice, was f***ing awful both times!

The reason I've seen it twice is because my mate was on the last series (Super Simon - his "skill" was they dressed him up in a superman costume and flew him around the set on wires). He picked a bit of monster with gammy teeth which was slightly surprising especially as the other bird he'd got down to had massive jugs. Turns out the blokes are told who they have to pick so it's a bit of a sham as well.

Sorry to shatter anyone illusions of it being a genuine dating show. That said he did end up shagging the monster for a while when they got back from their "date" so perhaps their is something in it?

D

Deleted member 18477

Great programme. Lots of banter. Some fit birds. Funny host. What's not to like...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
It's a total embarrassment. If this is a true reflection of the UK, God help us!!! Bring back Blind date. I can't understand a word/grunt that comes out of the host's mouth. Those who take part in this program are generally extremely common.

Lighten up. This would sell in most countries.

The one thing I don't like about it is it'sa group of women analysing the particulars of a bloke but they dont have it the other way round, like it's not socially acceptable that way round.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I bloody love it.

If I'm watching TV on a saturday evening I don't want anything particularly deep or intellectual, I want light entertainment that doesn't require anything over than me melting into the sofa. Take Me Out definitely fits the bill.

Last year we were in the Fortune of War and we bumped into someone who had been in the episode that was the week before. People got chatting to him and he said there was no emotional connection with the girl he went on a date with, so he did the deed after the date and then they went their seperate ways. Lad.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The one thing I don't like about it is it'sa group of women analysing the particulars of a bloke but they dont have it the other way round, like it's not socially acceptable that way round.

Have it the other way and it becomes a bit 'rapey'. Also, I imagine that if it was the other way round the men on it would be a lot less fussy than the girls, and if the girl is hot she'd automatically have 30 lights on at the end and if she wasn't she'd have a few at most, regardless of whatever personality has been shown in the different rounds

D

Deleted member 18477

This reflects badly on you. The women are a bunch of dogs and the banter is what one would expect to hear in the capital of Chavland and the host is an add for COMMON man. YUK YUK YUK!! No wonder this once great country is sinking to the depths of depravity.

If you wouldn't f*** at least 1 bird on there based purely on looks you're pretty gay.

Light hearted banter. Nothing wrong with that. Chill out a bit jeeez! Life's too short to be serious all the time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here