Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take Me Out , no likey no lighty

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
FFS so glad I'm not single and in my 40s
If that's what's on offer these days for the 20somethings
I'm no Daniel Craig ( more of a George Clooney )
But if I was on that show I'd hope they all turned their lights out

D

Deleted member 18477

The majority just want to stay on the show for a few weeks for a bit of fame. Then they get a bit desperate as the series comes to an end.

You're right though... The girls on the show are not really girls you'd want to settle down with.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
There was one on the last show who turned out her light for every single guy, until the very last episode - ensuring maximum exposure as she'd therefore appeared in every episode.

Surprise surprise she was actually a glamour model looking to up her profile.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
There was one on the last show who turned out her light for every single guy, until the very last episode - ensuring maximum exposure as she'd therefore appeared in every episode.

Surprise surprise she was actually a glamour model looking to up her profile.
Yeah I suppose it's the same fame hungry lot that turn up on Big Brother & such like shows
Mind you the men that have been on the show you can't blame the girls for turning out their lights
I thought the bloke from Romford last night was wearing teeth you get from a joke shop

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Someone at works friend was a girl on it two series ago, she got paid by her model agency to go on it (had long term bf too) and left her light on and got picked first show was on!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Someone at works friend was a girl on it two series ago, she got paid by her model agency to go on it (had long term bf too) and left her light on and got picked first show was on!
Is she still with her bf? Did she mean to leave her light on?

Hate the superficial shit show. Paddys a stupid northern prick an the girls are a product of society because of z list celebrities from big brother or the only way is Essex. Wanna be famous and rich. You don't see many young pretty girls wanting to aspire to be a doctor or a loyal, they just wanna f*** their way or get their tits out for an way job choice. Rant over

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Hate the superficial shit show. Paddys a stupid northern prick an the girls are a product of society because of z list celebrities from big brother or the only way is Essex. Wanna be famous and rich. You don't see many young pretty girls wanting to aspire to be a doctor or a loyal, they just wanna f*** their way or get their tits out for an way job choice. Rant over
A bit like some girls at call centres :)

D

Deleted member 18477

Its more fun and easier. If I could do the same I would.:lol: Women have the power.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The first couple of series were proper lolz and well worth a watch indeed, I am slowly going off now for the reasons people mention above. It has just become a vehicle for the girls to get some fame and boost their modelling careers, they are also an appalling representation of females in their most vacuous, shallow and despicable form.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

There is actually one fit bird on the show that is training to be a doctor. Other than that though I completely agree with your rant.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
FFS so glad I'm not single and in my 40s
If that's what's on offer these days for the 20somethings
I'm no Daniel Craig ( more of a George Clooney )
But if I was on that show I'd hope they all turned their lights out

Utter shite.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
We live in a society now where we place the mindless and the shallow on pedestal's. I guess we can blame reality tv/Simon Cowell and tabloid newspapers for most of it.

That Red or Black garbage as well. A gameshow in theory based on the toss of a coin.

Bring back the Krypton Factor and Baywatch!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Yeah, she was only on it because her agency paid her to, so i guess ITV paid the agency to find girls to go on. She said most people on it are from agencies too, I still watch it though, although girls on this series are pretty bad!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I watched thie ONCE for ten minutes. From the brief glimpse I caiught of it I came away with the distinct impression that all, from the slags to the narcissistic boys to the lurching, looming, gurning northen monkey of host were cassive munts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here