Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take a bow Adam El Abd

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
An absolute monster performance. Dunk, Greer and Bomber as a back 3 with two wing backs - Buckley and Noone. Or stick Buckley up front with CMS. Not down heartened after today. Spirit in tact and I reckon we'll go on a big unbeaten run now.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So where did he play? Looked at the team line up - Greer, Dunk, Vincelot, Tanno, El Abd....which one played in midfield, or did we play 5 at the back, or did El Abd play right back (assuning Tanno at left back)?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
So where did he play? Looked at the team line up - Greer, Dunk, Vincelot, Tanno, El Abd....which one played in midfield, or did we play 5 at the back, or did El Abd play right back (assuning Tanno at left back)?

El Abd at right back

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
El Abd was massive today, back to last seasons form in only his 2nd game back

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Take a bow Casper Ankergren,
Take a bow Adam El-Abd,
Take a bow Gordon Greer,
Take a bow Lewis Dunk,
Take a bow Mauricio Taricco,
Take a bow Liam Bridcutt,
Take a bow Alan Navarro,
Take a bow Craig Noone,
Take a bow Craig Mackail-Smith.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I can't fault any of them today. 9 great performances and unfortunate for Lua Lua and Harley that they had to be subbed so early on.

D

Deleted member 18477

Absolutely love el abd! Also goes to show how good Dunk is. He has filled a massive hole so far this season left by el abd! Can't wait till we have a less injury hit season! We will be contenders and with a few additions maybe more than just contenders! So proud of all the players today! And the fans! I don't mind losing if 100% effort is given and today it certainly was! nothing we could have done about the dickhead ref who ruined the game after 12 mins! And to think we nearly got a draw... Warriors!!!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Great to have Adam back, he was a hero today - so were the other eight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here