Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tackling Life" by Charlie Oatway - pre-order now for £1.99

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Read it in my lunch break when I got it and am now reading it with my son; obviously edited the bits about nonces getting a kicking in Pentonville.

Very enjoyable and frankly heartbreaking when he re-counts the team photo story.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Charlie Oatway's book "TACKLING LIFE" will be officially launched at Withdean Stadium on Thursday 3rd March 2011. It is hoped that books will be on sale at the home game Saturday 5th March 2011. In addition there will be a few book launches around Sussex with Charlie personally signing books at these events. Please note if you purchase this book through Albion in the Community then all proceeds from the book will be donated to ALBION IN THE COMMUNITY.

Shame that was not announced a few weeks ago, would imagine most people on here (obviously not the whole Albion support) will have got it from Amazon already

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC earns 13p per copy from Amazon for each copy sold via the NSC Amazon link.

I will donate all of these earnings to the AITC programme.

(Note: I'm not suggesting people continue to buy via Amazon, as I assume people won't now, but I'll donate money earned to date and any more that happens to trickle in)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Read it in my lunch break when I got it and am now reading it with my son; obviously edited the bits about nonces getting a kicking in Pentonville.

Very enjoyable and frankly heartbreaking when he re-counts the team photo story.

That was by far the most moving moment of the book (the team photo one, not the nonces)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Read it on my train journey home, it was a brief but very interesting. Charlie's story easily merits a more in depth book. If this book is a success maybe he could get ghost writer to expand on it in a further edition, it's a pretty amazing story.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
gone through the links and getting from amazon
sounds like a good read

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
NSC earns 13p per copy from Amazon for each copy sold via the NSC Amazon link.

I will donate all of these earnings to the AITC programme.

(Note: I'm not suggesting people continue to buy via Amazon, as I assume people won't now, but I'll donate money earned to date and any more that happens to trickle in)

Nice one Bozza :clap:

The Gibbo

Jan 13, 2010
All proceeds go to Albion in the Community ONLY if purchased from Albion in the Community. I am led to believe it is reduced commission if bought through Amazon

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else not received their copy yet?...

The Gibbo

Jan 13, 2010
Bozza. Thanks for this kind gesture. I will pass this onto Charlie and Alan Sanders (Director of Albion in the Community). Gratefully appreciated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here