Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tackling Life" by Charlie Oatway - pre-order now for £1.99

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ordered.

Still got the image in my head of Charlie "offering out" Cotterill and Ian Woan near the end of the 1st half against Pompey. Superb.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Thanks for the heads up, order has been PLACED!

reckon Charlie might make a few quid out've this!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
co pic.JPG

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Currently No 9 in Hot Future Releases and on the book's home page. Not bad

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Done! Classic! :lol:

'Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price.'

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
The other thing he/the publisher have done right is the price. I bought this on impulse, the price was fantastic. I don't buy books ever much like most of my demographic. Obviously Albion ones are something i'd consider more but i've still not bought a book in well over two years, but for 1.99 you really can't go wrong. Well done Charlie!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I bought this on impulse, the price was fantastic. I don't buy books ever much like most of my demographic. Obviously Albion ones are something i'd consider more but i've still not bought a book in well over two years,

Seriously?!! Not even at the airport before a summer holiday?

Two years.....f*** me, that's a long time.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Seriously?!! Not even at the airport before a summer holiday?

Two years.....f*** me, that's a long time.

I don't go on holidays. I used to spend HOURS reading before i got a computer. I want a kindle because i think it might re-engage me again but i've not bought out of my own money a book in that time. i've been given books and stuff but not bought one. i've spent my time developing a love for computing instead of for reading.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here