Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] T20 World Cup

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Big win for Ireland today (including Curtis Campher taking 4 wickets in 4 balls) against the Netherlands, after Scotland's shock win over Bangladesh yesterday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/58956069

For those not sure, England start against West Indies on Saturday afternoon, but these matches have some interest as the winners of Group A (Ireland's group) and the runners up of Group B (Scotland's group) will join England's group.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I must have missed the build up to this cricketing extravaganza. But unfortunately I only watch the hundred now as my attention span won't allow me to watch 40 entire overs in a match. Ridiculous that a game should last this long. Has nobody thought of the kids?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
West Indies now 42-6. They've beaten England five times in a row in T20. Seems that is about to change.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just woken up to the fact this has finally started. I should be full of Joie de Vivre that we have two Sussex Players in the England Side but my Cricket Mojo isn't what it was...

Jul 20, 2003
FYI Betfred are streaming all matches on their website. You don't need to have a bet on the games but you do need to have an account with a balance on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here