Big game at 18:00 tonight vs Aussies

Don't think anyone predicted the Kiwis would be thrashed by Afghanistan

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Big game at 18:00 tonight vs Aussies

Don't think anyone predicted the Kiwis would be thrashed by Afghanistan
Watched the first innings of that game. New Zealand really didn't look at the races at all, will be interesting to see if they improve noticeably in their later matches having actually had some time out in the field.

Anybody who complains about Butler or Bairstow's keeping (and I'm not immune to that myself) needs to have watched Conway giving it a go last night, it was painful.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Sarth Ifrica making heavy work of chasing 104 v Netherlands - 3/2 after two. The first a comedy run out to dismiss de Kock and a beaut from Logan van Beek to get rid of Hendricks

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Has anyone got any water streams for the Eng v Aus game shortly? A personal message is fine

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I do think they overthink these things sometimes. Picking Archer and Wood and then not giving either of them the first couple of overs just because there's two left handed batters opening strikes me as total nonsense.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I do think they overthink these things sometimes. Picking Archer and Wood and then not giving either of them the first couple of overs just because there's two left handed batters opening strikes me as total nonsense.
Major error opening with Jacks

Jul 20, 2003
Has anyone got any water streams for the Eng v Aus game shortly? A personal message is fine

not the I advocate gambling but if you have a Bet365 account they are streaming the game. (And you don't have to place a bet)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well this is going well…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here