Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] T20 World Cup 2022 in Australia

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He certainly knows how to find large breasted supporters of forthcoming opponents on the internet - put that on the page!
Fair enough. In my defence (and it's not a good one), I don't read his posts.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I never cease to marvel at the way cricket shoots itself in the foot over the weather. Big crowds in the sunshine with nothing to watch because of a 'wet outfield'. 'Bad light' stopping games when there are floodlights available. But this surely takes the biscuit. A Cup Final which might not get played because of rain. You just wait until it stops and the pitch is OK and play it then, surely - or move it somewhere else where it's not raining! :)
A big fat this. Can you imagine this being the football world cup final? You find a way to get it played.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
A big fat this. Can you imagine this being the football world cup final? You find a way to get it played.
The stupid thing is was ever scheduled to take place in the wettest time of year in the wettest place. Money. Largest ground and more money.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Move it to Perth and get on with it! That said, the paying public would suffer BUT if there is no play then they suffer anyway!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don’t want to share the trophy with that lot……. I wouldn’t send my mother-law there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The stupid thing is was ever scheduled to take place in the wettest time of year in the wettest place. Money. Largest ground and more money.
I don't suppose they'll get much money if doesn't go ahead

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The T20 World Cup final is at the MCG, but the ozzies are so bitter they’re not in the final it not covered in the city’s main newspaper

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Come on En Ger Land

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Game on, such a shame for Mark Wood missing out through injury

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Play! Didn’t expect this when checking the forecast yesterday. Seems like a LOT of Pakistan fans in the ground, guess they’ve snapped up all the Aussie-returns! Come on England, let’s do this.

Dec 29, 2011
Play! Didn’t expect this when checking the forecast yesterday. Seems like a LOT of Pakistan fans in the ground, guess they’ve snapped up all the Aussie-returns! Come on England, let’s do this.
What happens if it rains? Would they cancel it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2 down

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Off you pop son

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here