Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] T20 Finals Day 2024

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just got back. Didn’t bother staying for the final as was too pissed off. Utter brainless batting. Trying to smash the leather of the ball no matter the deliver, truly pathetic from the top order. Game over after 4 overs.
not sure anyone from Sussex bothered to watch the first game. The ball wasn’t coming on to the bat. Time for ticking over and picking the bad ball. No, the heaveho approach.
I think Gloucs had wised up early to that. Their victory over Warwicks was on a similar pitch. Hope you had a pleasant journey back.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

A few of his friends are coming up to London on Thursday taking on triple medal winning cyclist Emma Finucane to raise funds to ensure Syd's home is repurposed to help mitigate in some small way the challenges he is facing. Really happy to have donated the spaces for them to do this.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Screenshot_20240913-033318_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just got back. Didn’t bother staying for the final as was too pissed off. Utter brainless batting. Trying to smash the leather of the ball no matter the deliver, truly pathetic from the top order. Game over after 4 overs.
not sure anyone from Sussex bothered to watch the first game. The ball wasn’t coming on to the bat. Time for ticking over and picking the bad ball. No, the heaveho approach.
I wasn‘t well today, so unable to go to the match. I watched the first game on tv.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A few of his friends are coming up to London on Thursday taking on triple medal winning cyclist Emma Finucane to raise funds to ensure Syd's home is repurposed to help mitigate in some small way the challenges he is facing. Really happy to have donated the spaces for them to do this.
Syd was a very unlucky cricketer. It's hard to forget what happened in New Zealand. I was beaming for him today.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
For those returning, Gloucestershire have ambled there way towards victory in Sunday afternoon fashion. I've seen so many adverts for Polestar I don't ever want to see a Volvo again.

Should be humdinger of a local derby in the final. And, with apologies to our @Berty23, I'd like to see a Gloucestershire win as it will be a new name on the trophy.
They absolutely battered us. The pitch was perfect for them - same as Bristol. They beat us pretty easily three times this season. Fair play to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here