Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sylvia v Mohamed

Who goes - YOU decide

• Total voters

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Just been announced, it's Sylvia v Mohamed in the next public vote.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Just asked El Pres to add one as he's online right now.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sylvia, think she is a bit devious...whether or not she is Stuarts' girlfriend, I have my suspicions...only problem is that this will leave a house that is top heavy in the bloke department, all that testosterone, won't be long before they all start rutting with each other.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Sylvia is f***ing fit it has to be said, i so would.

She is a pain in the neck, and will get voted out.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Still can't figure Luke out, think he might be putting an act on...and I don't mean the junior chuckle brother impression.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I think Mohammed is a nice bloke and is getting a really hard time in their (a lot of them seem to dislike him for no reason). Sylvia is absolutely vile and she MUST go.

I really liked Luke when he first came in, he was really funny. I've completely changed my mind about him now, he's really bitchy and two-faced.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I really liked Luke when he first came in, he was really funny. I've completely changed my mind about him now, he's really bitchy and two-faced.

Spot on.

He's like an irritating little old lady who likes nothing more than a good bitch over the garden fence.

Absolutely HILARIOUS that he says he's been told that he 'looks just Justin Timberlake'.

Yeah right!!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Spot on.

He's like an irritating little old lady who likes nothing more than a good bitch over the garden fence.

Absolutely HILARIOUS that he says he's been told that he 'looks just Justin Timberlake'.

Yeah right!!

I'm quite disapointed that he's turned out like this to be honest, because I really liked him when he first came in. The Justin Timberlake look-a-like thing- that's probably another one of his shit stirring comments.

(I would like to clear up my spelling mistake from earlier 'there' not 'their' :blush:...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here