Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
No chance. Decided well before Xmas to give this a wide birth.
And I only live 50 miles away.
Can't depress furthermore over Christmas.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
though now having read Adams post match report from yesterday, I am a bit wound up by his STUPID comments

"lets stay positive" - why when Fraser is right wing, El Abd in middle of midfield and Hinshlewood showing off his Hawkins impersonation

"spirit was good, no lack of effort, but yet again been unlucky" - we werent unlucky, we sat back and let them attack us as soon as we scored

"when you dont see teams off, you get nervous" - so why the f*** did you not make a substitute until after 80mins

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm going with my two sons... our two other road trips this season have been Crewe and Southend.. so we should win :D

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
Should be with my Oxford United supporting mate assuming he is not too depressed after they lost to the mighty Salisbury City yesterday...

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i read somewhere micky said they scored against the run of play,now i couldnt face the 8 hour drive through the boxing day traffic so gave yesterday a miss and from what i heard on seagulls world it wasn't against the run of play we hardly seemed to get out of our half in the last 20 minutes?

im going tomorrow,really cant see mickey going if we lose though.he should has totally lost the plot couldnt believe he didnt make a change until the last 10 mins and of all the players he has bought to the club only bradley johnson started yesterday

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
i read somewhere micky said they scored against the run of play,now i couldnt face the 8 hour drive through the boxing day traffic so gave yesterday a miss and from what i heard on seagulls world it wasn't against the run of play we hardly seemed to get out of our half in the last 20 minutes?

im going tomorrow,really cant see mickey going if we lose though.he should has totally lost the plot couldnt believe he didnt make a change until the last 10 mins and of all the players he has bought to the club only bradley johnson started yesterday

we did get out our half the minute we scored, we just sat back, we only had 3 attacking players on the pitch yesterday. Johnson sitting deep with El Abd in midfield, with Fraser doubling up with Whing at right back

They were always going to score, we just helped them with some calimity pass backs and non tackling, and hoofs going straight UP with no distance

I think we deserved to lose, we were not unlucky. If we kept on playing football like we did until we scored, we would have put the game to bed even with loads of attackers on the bench

Swindon is probably the game we win, and everyone will be happy with everything again

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am going with my boys 6 of us, and if we play as well as we did for the 1st half we will win.

At halftime there only looked to be 1 winner yesterday. What is all this about El Abd and Fraser they were the 2 best players on the field for the 1st half. We then had halftime and that magic bunch of not good enough back ups White and Booker presumably said their bit and we had 15 mins and then fell apart.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Was really thinking about not going, but its not far so i will be there. Just praying if we lose it isnt in the last 5 minutes again, ie tranmere, yesterday and when we were at northampton too i think.
Anyone any idea on how many will make the trip, and i heard its 300 in advance but all other tickets are on the gate, am i right?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Setting off from Manchester at 10am, been offered a ticket for Old Trafford but I just can't do it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Actually I will be quite closed but not bothering, starting my away season in the New Year with Walsall first up.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I wanna go and if the lurge leaves me by the morrow i shall. The thought of coming up against Danny Wilson as a managers 1st game in charge of a team hoodoo dosnt really inspire any thought of us winning but its the taking part that counts init?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
was but not now due to lack of funds

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I wasn't able to make the last 2 at home, so I will be going and will try my best to lift myself to get behind the team. I can't remember feeling so unenthusiastic about a game, even in the Priestfield days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here