Swindon website 'How many goals will we score against Brighton?'

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
37 % !!!
800 votes (probably 700 Albion fans)!
There's an interesting thread on the message board entitled
" 10 reasons why i hope we lose to Brighton "
( see Turkeys thread -swindon fan wants to lose)

:lolol:

Last edited:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Someone please remove this thread. It's fecking tempting fate again.

That's it, keep on laughing you idiots. At this rate 90% will think they'll not score against us. And 80% of those votes will be from us you prats.

Enjoy your little childish game, it'll come back and haunt us on sunday when they stuff us 4-0.

Prats the lot of yeh.

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
graz126 said:
fine and dandy.
another zero vote, just to piss our terrace off. :lolol:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Terrace Dandy said:
Someone please remove this thread. It's fecking tempting fate again.

That's it, keep on laughing you idiots. At this rate 90% will think they'll not score against us. And 80% of those votes will be from us you prats.

Enjoy your little childish game, it'll come back and haunt us on sunday when they stuff us 4-0.

Prats the lot of yeh.

I don't believe in fate. Try Bracknell.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i do believe in fate thats why this thread will not affect our promotion hopes.
you cannot tempt fate, it just is.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Terrace Dandy said:
You will Sunday evening Turkey.

Fair play! :clap:

I don't mind Swindon scoring. So long as we score more! Ferret has gone for 3-0, 3-1 and 3-2 wins on the Official Site. :clap:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
graz126 said:
i do believe in fate thats why this thread will not affect our promotion hopes.
you cannot tempt fate, it just is.

Out of interest, and I'm not trying to have a dig, but you then believe all our efforts to promote Falmer are irrelevant, because fate has already decide whether we get it or not?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You can suggest polls as well, I just submitted "Where will Swindon finish in Div 2 in 2004/05 Season"

:p

37% of 809 thats 299 votes for NIL goals

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Turkey said:
Fair play! :clap:

I don't mind Swindon scoring. So long as we score more! Ferret has gone for 3-0, 3-1 and 3-2 wins on the Official Site. :clap:

I've got a horrible feeling about this game on sunday. It's all like 91 again, I can't handle it. The nerves, tension, The heart beating two to a dozen, The anticipation. God I hate these situations when it's a play-off.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Terrace Dandy said:
I've got a horrible feeling about this game on sunday. It's all like 91 again, I can't handle it. The nerves, tension, The heart beating two to a dozen, The anticipation. God I hate these situations when it's a play-off.

Yep. Especially bad when you should be thinking about work. :shootself

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
DTES said:
Out of interest, and I'm not trying to have a dig, but you then believe all our efforts to promote Falmer are irrelevant, because fate has already decide whether we get it or not?

very good point. mmm, i think some desicions can be affected but a football match is down to skill and vision of the players on the pitch. the team will be selected by fate. i.e who gets injured or who pisses mcghee off etc.
but 1 mans desicion can be affected. so lets keep the pressure on prescott.
you can twist fate but not tempt it.
imho fate made us care about falmer. because for us that do care there is many that dont.

Last edited:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
37% now.....think it only allows you to vote once though!

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
definition of fate according to the OED
FATE - power predetermining events from eternity: what is destined: persons appointed lot:death, destruction,doomed

I don't like the last three words much.....

Lush

Mods' Pet
Terrace Dandy said:

Semis were fine in '91, it was just the final where it all went pear-shaped.

Worrying that Dean Wilkins on Seagulls World said how much it helped having the home leg first... but I guess we weren't exactly what you'd call a team that could play tight for a draw back then.....

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Terrace Dandy said:
I'll be back on Sunday evening, Just to make sure you've still got that beautiful laugh still.

hope you still see my laugh. i often laugh at idiots like you. laugh or cry i will always support my team. its called loyalty.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
graz126 said:
hope you still see my laugh. i often laugh at idiots like you. laugh or cry i will always support my team. its called loyalty.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Everytime I read your posts you've got a fecking immature stupid smilie stuck at the end of the post.

Even if you had a death in the family you'd still laugh sado, wouldn't you.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Terrace Dandy said:
Everytime I read your posts you've got a fecking immature stupid smilie stuck at the end of the post.

Even if you had a death in the family you'd still laugh sado, wouldn't you.

i have had close family die and yes you do eventualy laugh again, lighten up, enjoy your life a little. you dont have to be a twat. there you go a post without a smillie, just for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here