Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Swindon Vs Man City - ITV

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Will be watching our U23s vs Arsneal U23s this evening, on the club YouTube channel, instead of this.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Caught covid @ Swindon Town new years day 4/5 of us who went tested positive 3 days later. ..... yes it looked good against Northampton scoring 5 but its very industrial football kick and chase.

Whatever team City play should walk rings around them...and YES Swindon now have Jonniesta Williams ex Palace and my mums next door neighbours grandson.

Son in law has sold my ticket for tonight luckily as they cost £36 each!!!!! rip off........and WBA only charging £15 tomorrow ( oh yea 3 tickets for there wasted)

Get well soon!

I was just chatting with a mate of mine - we both got Covid over Christmas and all it did was make slightly more severe the mild but annoying cold that started in October (again) and will doubtless last until May (again) as it does every sodding year.:facepalm:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Swindon 4-0’up and the ref abandons it with 15mins to go.

One for the oldies.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I see Swindon are now 40-1 Must have heard City putting out a strongish side

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Just seen City have put out a strong team. To me that is best way to play it. Supporters see best players and if best players do the job the youngsters can than get on

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Put a few quid on Sock Boy (6/1) first goal.

Money back - out with Covid.

Team news at the moment is like the blind leading the deaf. Needless activity. Can see this weekend being a shambles. :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 2719

I have a confession.....,I know two Swindon STH.

Remarkable scenes.

I do hope they beat City.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Swindon are 70/1 to win on the exchanges.

Ok City are at full strength and should win easily, BUT 70/1 seems absolutely absurd to me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Turned over as it's halftime.

It always amazes me that England is the only country in the world has an inter- division knockout cup competition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here