Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We are the sum of our parts tonight.

But I wouldn't read too much into it - with one or two signings and the injured players back we'll do better than ok.

Ps
Can't believe nav has scored again

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Wow, I'm fairly certain the way this thread is going we're 16mins away from 'Gus out?' topics appearing.

Perspective people, perspective. It's all bad now, worry after first 5 games if nothing changes.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Truth if anyone needs it we r no threat upfront. We r crap taking it to teams away from home.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Oh do give over. We've had three years of playing shit against lower league opposition in the cups. Were you such a negative Nancy when we were outclassed by wrexham last season or northampton the season before?

I'm just saying that certain players tonight don't exactly seem to be taking tonight seriously. This is a game we should not be losing, I can understand losing to a better side, and Swindon are a good team with (I say this with gritted teeth) a technically astute manager who has done well with them - rather like our Gus. What I can't understand or swallow is players going out there with no passion to win, to be bimbling about half arsed.....And f***ing Navarro again has just proved my f***ing point. WHY DID WE SELL HIM!?!?! His commitment could have been OURS. FFS.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Not worried at all. Historically we are always utter pants in this trophy and do we honestly care? It's little more than another friendly. If we put in the same performance on Saturday then that will be a cause for concern but this means nowt.

Albion4Ev3R

Aug 23, 2010
Hove
Please remind me why we let Navarro go and swindons keeper is giving a display similar to a certain reading game last season, com'on lads lets get atleast one back

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Gus is clueless when it comes to strikers. And some think he is our best manager of all time. He is awful

Taken us from the bottom of League 1 to mid-table championship in less than 3 seasons. Yes he's clueless isn't he......

What a prick......

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Goal scoring machine Navarro....... That was funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here