Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
When's the second leg? :jester:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I dont think Gus will be losing too much sleep if we lose and its a result we maybe needed before the league campaign started. But the performance in the 2nd half is pretty bad. Still, 20 mins to go . . .

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
We are piss poor with a piss poor manager who has known for more than a year that we need a decent forward. It's going to be a long season.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
This looks remarkably like our form away from home last season, but rather worryingly with our new, more robust defence. We had good possession, we don't make the most of our own chances, and sloppy defending costs us. Still there's time to make amends.

Anyway its good to dust off the cobwebs ahead of Saturday and give Gus a chance to sharpen things up. Its nice to know that we have Crofts to give us a bit more bite in midfield.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
FFS some people on here make me laugh. Tonights result will have absolutely no bearing on Saturday's result.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Casper Ankergren. Now there's a great keeper if ever I saw one. We should play him more often.........

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Looks just like the end of last season. Piss poor.

Hopefully Gus will spend on some quality in central midfield and a real striker.

Gus is clueless when it comes to strikers. And some think he is our best manager of all time. He is awful

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Looks like a few of them have been concentrating more on the new Nando's in the Marina than putting the effort in on the training ground - if we lose this, Gus is going to string a few of them up - Noone, Harley, and Barnes are going to get hammered.

Hang on, hang on......WHEN did Nando's come to the Marina!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can someone remind me which of these 2 teams finished 10th in the Championship and which was in League 2 last season please?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Don't really care about going out of this competition but it does show we need more strength in depth in midfield, on the wings and upfront.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here