Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
FFS, sometimes I am embarrassed to be an Albion fan, he's our player and we should get behind him.

Some of you should be ashamed..

I am afraid some do not remeber some of the players we had on the way here I hope this is his season, Gus did not buy him because he is crap, he saw something in him he liked and maybe that yet to come out

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Can we get behind our 11 players and not start slagging them off before a balls been kicked . ALBION ALBION

yep here we are again not a ball kicked and I give you Ryan Harley the latest whipping boy

FFS

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
First three expected but I thought Lualua would figure. No Dicker was a surprise as well, not that I am Dicker strong fan.

I have not made up my mind about Harley. Last season he seemed to be lost in what role he had to play.

Have you been drinking? Dicker is in the squad....and starts!

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I won't be cheering us on any less because Harley is in the team. Having seen him on numerous occasions last season when he was actually chosen - I simply do not think he pulled his weight in the side.

My opinion only......

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I don't particularly understand the Harley bashing, but then again I never understood the Barnes bashing, or Murray bashing, or Kuipers bashing, or Wendy Wilkins bashing. I guess there is a pattern emerging here, whereby I don't understand us NOT getting behind our players.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't particularly understand the Harley bashing, but then again I never understood the Barnes bashing, or Murray bashing, or Kuipers bashing, or Wendy Wilkins bashing. I guess there is a pattern emerging here, whereby I don't understand us NOT getting behind our players.

this .........nail.................head

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Player not on yet! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Kerry Mayo can be added to that list. One player that deserved the abuse though was Andy Kennedy. I really didn't like him. I remember Foster having a pop at him also at Reading.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Surely this (Swindon in 1st round of noddy cup) is EXSCTLY the sort of game Harley should play in? Bizarre response on here.

Pat_Albion

Nov 10, 2007
BN41
I saw Harley training while in Spain, and he can really pass a ball. I know you can't read too much in to training sessions but Harley was the stand out player and I expect him to surprise a few people. Give the bloke a chance

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Harley a bit of a surprise... still 90 mins enough for Toby

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Good to see Oatway and Dickenson on the bench. Gus must already rate these youngsters. As for Harley lets give him a break.....remember Gus chased him to sign ! All the time he is with us,i for one will (maybe the only one ! ) will support him. .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here