Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon till I die.

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
I hope that is you! because I have just jizzed on the computer screen.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Crabbers where are you?

I told you this lowlife was a knob...you wouldn't believe me. I have lived in Wiltshire..I know what they are like!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Even Watford O never reached the level of typing out the lyrics to football chants. I'm fairly sure that even in the old days you could actually converse with him. This fella doesn't even have that capacity.

I LOVE you stfc71, I want your EGGS.

Or maybe even Taffy in his wilder moments ....

RIP Taffy!!!!!!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
stfc71 said:

Actually I am a bloke, you're looking at Heidi Klum (shes a model)! The very fact you replied in that way justgoes to show that lack of intellect.

I am QUITE sure you MUST be a one off as I do not believe for one minute all Swindon fans are like you!!

:tosser:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:

even your attempts of humour are shit look all are bored with this have you been banned from your own site so you come on here and post your shit

inbreed tossers even the ones round lincolnshire have higher iq's you poor excuse for pond life

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
lincs seagull said:
even your attempts of humour are shit look all are bored with this have you been banned from your own site so you come on here and post your shit

inbreed tossers even the ones round lincolnshire have higher iq's you poor excuse for pond life

:lolol:

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
I'm being 100% serious now, do all of you people actually like the "Y.M.C.A." song?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
stfc71 said:
I'm being 100% serious now, do all of you people actually like the "Y.M.C.A." song?

It's fantastic .... and three of us actually appeared in the first Village People line up .....

sorry stfc ... can you bend over once more please

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Which one of us has got the email address?

Can someone sort this out at all?

:shootself

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
stfc71 said:

F*CK OFF!!

"In the Navy" was the best Village People song, BY FAR!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Mind you Go West was later covered by the Pet shop boys,

Come in bred, why don't you come and join us and get out of that closet!!

:safeway

coo eee over here!!

Last edited:

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
U lot make me feel sick! you know youre all gay and you try to joke around it! if you are ALL gay, please don't make light of it, because it is a very dissapointing and serious issue.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:

For FUCKS SAKE shut up you muppet if you got something intresting to say say it otherwise go away

the world has not been enlitend buy your pearls of wisdom.

and can you hear the laughter i cant give up go home play hunt the sausage with the family.

go and try hearling abuse at some one who really cares.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
stfc71 said:
U lot make me feel sick! you know youre all gay and you try to joke around it! if you are ALL gay, please don't make light of it, because it is a very dissapointing and serious issue.

No it's a serious lifestyle issue for all of us .... we just lurve being gay .... now bend over one more time for old times sake please Mr STFC71
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
stfc71 said:

What are you scared of closet boy!! Come on, why not come down to Brighton and we'll show you how to REALLY play hard!!

:lolol:

Aug 12, 2003
Perth WA
stfc71...

Just let it go, you lost...we won...second best happens sometimes. I am sure you will have a great season next time round...but ours is still going...leave us to enjoy it:wave:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:

If your sick of us then f*** off dont come back

or admit your facsination with us is because you want to join us batty boys.

come and join us over hear

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here