Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon till I die.

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
"We are by far the greatest team! the world has ever seen! and it's Swindon Town! Swindon Town F.C.!! We are by far the greatest team! the world has ever seen!!"

"Take my hand! take my whole life too!! as I can't help, falling in love with you!...S-w-i-n-don!!!!!"

You see that? thats called passionate fans who are proud of their teams and sing their hearts out. You wouldn't know that in your pathetic club!

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
:nono: :yawn:

:tosser:

ah mr attention seeker whats wrong your sister dosent want to play find the cocktail sausage.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Further to previous posts....

millenium1.jpg

:wave: enjoy yourself on Sunday!!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Small town in Oxford ,your just a small town in Oxford.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
"Northstander"! The "Seag-ays" haven't got a ground big enough to merit a north stand!

You ponse!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I was with him all the way until he slagged us off. Nothing wrong with shouting for your own team, but his 'pathetic' jibe smacks of the 'pot calling the kettle black'

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Er no mate, that's called typing some words into a computer and posting them on an internet chat room. Or are you singing at the top of your voice right now? Hope the nurses aren't around or you could get into trouble.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
All joking aside, I think you will piss that division next season, if you can keep hold of Mooney and Parkin, although Fallon looks promising.

Expect Hull City to be the team to beat!

I noticed you have got a couple of decent pre season games against Millwall and Southampton.

IMO on the whole you were the best fans to visit the Withdean and you helped make a cracking atmosphere last Thursday.

But we're going to Cardiff,we're going to Cardiff, you're not, you're not !!!!!!!!!!! :salute:

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
stfc71 said:
"We are by far the greatest team! the world has ever seen! and it's Swindon Town! Swindon Town F.C.!! We are by far the greatest team! the world has ever seen!!"

"Take my hand! take my whole life too!! as I can't help, falling in love with you!...S-w-i-n-don!!!!!"

You see that? thats called passionate fans who are proud of their teams and sing their hearts out. You wouldn't know that in your pathetic club!

Oh the entertainment just gets better and better :rolleyes:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
stfc71 said:
"Northstander"! The "Seag-ays" haven't got a ground big enough to merit a north stand!

You ponse!

:wave:

What you doing on Sunday "Inbred!" In the pub, shame coz I'll in Cardiff!!!!

:wave:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Even Watford O never reached the level of typing out the lyrics to football chants. I'm fairly sure that even in the old days you could actually converse with him. This fella doesn't even have that capacity.

I LOVE you stfc71, I want your EGGS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here