Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Fan

The Clarkemeister

May 19, 2004
SWINDON
Sorry it's taken me so long to post this I've been on my hols, but WELL DONE BRIGHTON.

I'm sorry I didn't see your win, but I couldn't brong myself to watch it.

Good luck next year, I hope we'll meet you up there in 2005! (That's if you don't get promoted to the Premier!):lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:clap2: thanks very much mate , good luck next season

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Yep, thanks for your comments. Much appreciated.

:) :clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Thanks

I can understand why you didn't watch it but at least you know you were knocked out by the eventual winners.

I don't mean that to sound arrogant but it would have been even worse if Bristol had trounced us.

Glad you haven't got sour grapes.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The Clarkemeister said:
Stop it you guys, I'm gonna cry in a minute

Nah, leave that to Tommy Mooney.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

:jester:

Last edited:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
if sir virgo hadnt scored that goal there is no way i would have watched the final

Good luck next season - it's fair to say Bristol didn't give us half the problems that Igoe caused us.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Swindon have an excellent chance of promotion next season if they can hold onto Igoe, Parkin and Mooney plus that bid defender (forgotten his name).

Best side we have faced all season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
GUNTER said:
Swindon have an excellent chance of promotion next season if they can hold onto Igoe, Parkin and Mooney plus that bid defender (forgotten his name).

Best side we have faced all season.
They'll need to be more consistent if they want to go up. It's all very well playing well in a couple of one off games and whinging about your luck, but how come we finished 4 points clear of them? And yet we were dreadful for about one third of the season!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
thats the biggest rumour mill of a website i've ever seen, even more so than NSC.....bookmarked now :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here