Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Fan Here

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Im still here, fair play for staying up. As ive said on other threads next year should be cracking proper southern division, will make a change from charging up and down the M1.

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
pie_01.jpg

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Moonraker

I hope you feel foolish. Because you've made yourself look it...and you've shamed
STFC supporters to boot.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
have i f***, part of the joys of being a football fan is taking the piss, you have to learn to have some humility too, so as i said fair play for staying up. To be honest its f***ing great when i dont have to get up at 7.30 on a saturday morning to trek up to wiltshire when we play you.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
have i f***, part of the joys of being a football fan is taking the piss, you have to learn to have some humility too, so as i said fair play for staying up. To be honest its f***ing great when i dont have to get up at 7.30 on a saturday morning to trek up to wiltshire when we play you.

Just do one retard - & preferably permanently, up in inbred land. You gave it large: & you f***ed it up. Hope your scummy little bunch go down next year. :thumbsup:

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC

hahahaha...such a poor piece of backtracking. Face it - you were convinced we were relegated and you LOVED it! So much so, that you came on here gloating. Admit it, the fact that we have stayed up must make you feel not only angry because you dislike us so much, but also a bit of a tit because of your posts! So don't start giving it the "fair play...humility...in football we take the piss" crap. Admit the fact you're a tit for coming on here and taking the piss too soon and then do one!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Hey, a little respect is needed! I'm sure in the past we've flooded their message boards after the play offs. We all thought we were down a few weeks back, and I'm sure in the same situation we'd have done the same.

Good of him to come back - even after he's made himself look a bit stupid.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Hey, a little respect is needed! I'm sure in the past we've flooded their message boards after the play offs. We all thought we were down a few weeks back, and I'm sure in the same situation we'd have done the same.

Good of him to come back - even after he's made himself look a bit stupid.

If people from this forum did flood their message boards after the playoffs then that would put them in the same bracket as Shoreham Moonraker, and by that I mean they are dickheads.

Anyone who goes on another forum to gloat and try to humiliate people when they are feeling down, and say things like 'it's f***ing sweet we sent you down' deserve to get slated, and cannot expect it to all be forgotten when they realise they are wrong.

:tosser:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
If people from this forum did flood their message boards after the playoffs then that would put them in the same bracket as Shoreham Moonraker, and by that I mean they are dickheads.

Anyone who goes on another forum to gloat and try to humiliate people when they are feeling down, and say things like 'it's f***ing sweet we sent you down' deserve to get slated, and cannot expect it to all be forgotten when they realise they are wrong.

:tosser:

Oh come on, it's FOOTBALL for crying out loud. It's a message board. It's BANTER. It's not like taking the piss when someone's died! All this ridiculous witch hunt it's just getting stupid!

If he didn't come back and say well done, then we would be here now calling him a coward.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Oh come on, it's FOOTBALL for crying out loud. It's a message board. It's BANTER. It's not like taking the piss when someone's died! All this ridiculous witch hunt it's just getting stupid!

If he didn't come back and say well done, then we would be here now calling him a coward.

Theoretically, yes you are right, but we all know that football is not just about turning up on a Saturday afternoon, watching a few blokes kicking a football about, and then going home and forgetting all about it. Otherwise we would not post on this board.

When someone insults your club, it almost feels like someone is insulting a member of your family. The emotion that runs through football is what makes the game so great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here