Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Fan Here

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Just wondering....

What away games are you most looking forward too next season? Histon, Accrington, Macclesfield, Burton or even the trip too Morecambe?

Actually I'm looking forward to Utd v Liverpool, Chelsea v Arsenal, Juve v Barcelona etc along with the rest of Wiltshire.

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
were go down hopefully come back up,
but ur never have the feeling of virgo scoring on the 120th minute to help send us to play off final.we might be rubbish and be going down but least we can mourn in brighton and not swindon .

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Got chatting to a perfectly reasonable Swindon fan on the train home and he was going on about Virgs' equaliser back then. I love the way we've rubbed up so many teams over the years, and who still hate us :lolol:

Marvellous scenes :albion2:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Swindon - a grey, depressing shithole of a town most famous for a roundabout...sorry mate, but 3 points against anyone wouldn't cheer me up if I knew I had to go back to live there.
shamed as i am to admit.....but my favourite band are from Swindon... XTC....:(

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Have you ever been in the premier? No didnt think so. Your fans were f***ing scum after the play offs. This is such sweet pay back, your players last season were f***ing scum when we were about to go under, drove through our protests waving money and doing wankers signs.

I marched on your Falmer stadium demos. I supported you when Belotti was f***ing your arses, in the last few years your fans and players have let your club fall into the gutter, i hope you enjoy Burton.

Shut up, you muppet. You have no idea what you're talking about :tosser:

Si Pie

Apr 11, 2009
It's the County Ground because it's on County Road.

We're no longer the worst team to have played in the Premiership :)

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Swindon are a nothing team, i didn't see you so smug when we raped you twice this season. Or when we thrashed you 3-0 last season. You're shit, you're nothing and you can frankly suck my cock.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yet again, this forum gives him what he wants. Ahhh, some things never change.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Hello lads, first of all, thank you very much for the three points earlier today.

Just wondering....

What away games are you most looking forward too next season? Histon, Accrington, Macclesfield, Burton or even the trip too Morecambe?

At least there is one positive of you going down, your pathetic excuse for a 'Stadium' won't look out of place along with the likes of The Fraser Eagle Stadium, and the home of football - The Glassworld Stadium, Histon.

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever Will Be Will Be
You're Going To Shrewsbury
Que Sera, Sera

:dance:

We´d better bot mention Paddington station, a pub nearby and last game of last season....:laugh:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Hello lads, first of all, thank you very much for the three points earlier today.

Just wondering....

At least there is one positive of you going down, your pathetic excuse for a 'Stadium' won't look out of place along with the likes of The Fraser Eagle Stadium, and the home of football - The Glassworld Stadium, Histon.

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever Will Be Will Be
You're Going To Shrewsbury
Que Sera, Sera

:dance:

Clearly you weren't at the game yesterday due to the timing of your post, so you wouldn't understand, but part of me is looking forward to the new grounds, Accrington, Morecambe, Burton etc, although obviously I don't want to go down. I also want Histon to come up because it is a great story for football and would be an interesting trip next season.

It was really impressive to see a whole 476 Swindon fans come yesterday for such a big game when we could only manage just over 1,000 at yours on the Sunday after Christmas. We may end up a division below you next season (although you are not safe yet) but I think the away following shows the size of the clubs more than anything, whatever you might say about Withdean.

All your crap about players swearing at you and waving money and fans being attacked is rubbish. You are still bitter about the play off defeat (which most Brighton fans will admit was a very lucky win for us over the two legs) and you are using that rubbish as an excuse to try and wind us up and vindicate your bitterness. You and the other Swindon fans on here need to get a life and maybe start supporting your team by going to games rather than slagging off opposition fans on Internet forums.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Clearly you weren't at the game yesterday due to the timing of your post, so you wouldn't understand, but part of me is looking forward to the new grounds, Accrington, Morecambe, Burton etc, although obviously I don't want to go down. I also want Histon to come up because it is a great story for football and would be an interesting trip next season.

It was really impressive to see a whole 476 Swindon fans come yesterday for such a big game when we could only manage just over 1,000 at yours on the Sunday after Christmas. We may end up a division below you next season (although you are not safe yet) but I think the away following shows the size of the clubs more than anything, whatever you might say about Withdean.

All your crap about players swearing at you and waving money and fans being attacked is rubbish. You are still bitter about the play off defeat (which most Brighton fans will admit was a very lucky win for us over the two legs) and you are using that rubbish as an excuse to try and wind us up and vindicate your bitterness. You and the other Swindon fans on here need to get a life and maybe start supporting your team by going to games rather than slagging off opposition fans on Internet forums.

Spot on :thumbsup:

Si Pie

Apr 11, 2009
Players waving money at us is rubbish? Well I was there and it isn't rubbish. I had a feeling that day what goes around comes around and save a minor miracle I seem to be right.

f*** yeah I'm still bitter about the playoffs, not because we didn't go up, but because you lot acted like smug twats. Now's our chance to be smug twats. Couldn't give a shit how many you took to ours compared to what we took to yours. You can enjoy your superior away following in the division below.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Players waving money at us is rubbish? Well I was there and it isn't rubbish. I had a feeling that day what goes around comes around and save a minor miracle I seem to be right.

f*** yeah I'm still bitter about the playoffs, not because we didn't go up, but because you lot acted like smug twats. Now's our chance to be smug twats. Couldn't give a shit how many you took to ours compared to what we took to yours. You can enjoy your superior away following in the division below.

Maybe because, in comparison, we have a lot to be smug about.

Shit football team maybe, but thank everything that is holy that we don't live in Swindon - the absolute arse-end of f***ing nowhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here