Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

swimming with dolphins

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I did it in Mexico, wouldn't do it again as I was shocked at how confined they were and most had scars on their snouts, presumably from trying to get out of their underwater cage,

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Turn it in! Dophins dont wear make up!

clearly you are incorrect, although I do concede that these are assorted sharks and fish!

Attachments

• sharktale.jpg
    sharktale.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 115

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Haha - you absolute PLUM.

Clearly that is a picture of Will Smith, Renee Zellweger and Angelina Jolie DRESSED UP as fish.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Went to Discovery Cove, it's brilliant. The dolphin swim is not the major part of the day. You are in what amounts to an exclusive water park, limited to 1000 guests, no queues, and absolutely amazing. The dolphin swim is great, over too quickly.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dingle south west ireland has a resident dolphin named fungi who shows up most days in the bay in the summer and autumn,ive been going over there for ten years and only failed to spot him once in all that time,he whilst in a wild state is very friendly and likes nothing more than to nudge you off your surfboard,there isnt any fee and the scenery and local people are superb,stick your aquariums and overpriced yankkee doodle tours and head for Ireland

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
St Augustine is well worth a day trip. If you're staying in Daytona it's less than an hour up I-95. Also as from Friday you will be able to stock up on Florida Gators National Champions wear after Thursday night's triumph over the Oklahoma Sooners who have been foolish enough to slag off local hero Tim Tebow in the pre-match build up. Anyway I digress. Enjoy your trip to the Sunshine State and a hearty Go Gators to Albion fans everywhere.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
I've been to discovery cove. It was a really nice day, and you do get the you do get a whole day there (not just the hour with the dolphin), and you get your food and drinks included.... but then you have to pay for the added extras like pictures and videos.

You can swim with dolphins at Epcot which is $150 and you do get a photo included

Walt Disney World Resort

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
I paid that in Cancun, but I became one of the trainers for a day at their Dolphinarium type thing. I got a basic lesson in their biology and make up, I got to feed them, as well as being taught the signals for their moves. I then got a couple of hours to train with them in the pool, before being a guest trainer in the evening show.

Well worth it. The trainer girl was FIT, I got to spend about 5 hours in the tank with the dolphins, as well as getting a dolphin trainer t-shirt which was a HIT with the ladeeez on the flight home

I take it you flew home with a gaggle of retards then? Do you like downs syndrome birds you wierdo?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here