Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swedish Seagulls!

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
Didnt know there were some there!

Hi and welcome to Scandinavianseagulls.com, This is a site for Scandinavians that support Brighton & Hove Albion. Our purpose is to have a big network with Brighton fans so we can discuss Brighton, maybe travel to matches toghether and have some competitions etc. The site will be written in Swedish mainly. Scandinavianseagulls.com is working together with Svenskafans.com, that´s a site done by the fans to the fans, it´s like rivals.net. It´s a big site here in sweden and moving our site here was the best thing we could do, now we can reach out to more people. You can write in the Forum, as you can se to your left. Almost all pictures on Scandinavianseagulls.com is taken from http://www.albionalbum.co.uk/ and has been made by Timco, I have permission to use his pictures. Cheers!

Up the Seagulls!!

Last edited:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
excellent, nice find sambo, we should get some over for the NSC meet, they have some very loverly ladies in Sweden :p

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
lets hope so redland!

swedish.gif

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There will be a Swedish seagull with Ned & I at Middlesbrough, Hartlepool and meeting me for the Rushden game.

He has used this site occasionally and posts on the official site.

He is a large gentleman so those of you who are at those games introduce yourselves and say hello.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Just an interesting thought, the Swedish Seagull friend of ours, has been following Albion since the 80's and hasn't seen us lose a game whilst sitting with Seagull's fans.

I say that because the one game we lost that he watched was Leicester and that was because he couldn't get a Brighton ticket and had to sit with the Leicester fans.

He has Brighton tickets for the next three games so it should be interesting.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Whatever happened to ScandinavianSeagull? He doesn't seem to post on here anymore? Did anyone send him the new address when we swapped to this board format?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Trigger said:
Whatever happened to ScandinavianSeagull? He doesn't seem to post on here anymore? Did anyone send him the new address when we swapped to this board format?

The address didn't change, so he should have no probs finding us !!

Jul 23, 2003
hehe, I´m still alive :wave:
I play floorball on saturdays when we play so that´s why i´m not so often in the NSC-chat during the game.....

and there are one scandinavianseagulls-fan comming over to watch middlesbrough on wednsday

I hope we can come 5-10 ppl over some day to watch brighton.
that would be fun..... Swedish wolves usaly travel with 40-50 people every season to watch a game!

:angel:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Floorball?

Can you tell us what that is?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf