Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

swansea viewpoint

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
'We made them look good but on another night, we could have come and won that game 4-0'

Er..but you didn't. On another night we could have beaten them 8-0. Ifs and buts are great.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Fair enough.

I thought that Akinfenwa was excellent. He carried about five times the bulk of Dean Cox say. He won everything in the air and had superb control. I was impressed.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Curious Orange said:
Cold wet night in Brighton? Last night was quite pleasant by usual Withdean standards!!!

:lolol:

bang on , it was actually pretty warm and dry. Prob the best ever evening weather at The Dean

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Not sure what he is on about! Our keeper looked like our mascot!! What a 6ft one. And appareantly looked dodgy! Did he not see the outstanding saves??

"Don't get me wrong, they're a young side (I thought their keeper was their mascot!) and aren't as good as the scoreline suggests."

I think we were better than the scoreline suggests.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
chez said:
Not sure what he is on about! Our keeper looked like our mascot!! What a 6ft one. And appareantly looked dodgy! Did he not see the outstanding saves??

"Don't get me wrong, they're a young side (I thought their keeper was their mascot!) and aren't as good as the scoreline suggests."

This guy also thought that Andy Robinson was 'anonymous' and not as most Brighton fans thought the best player on the park. Must have been watching a different game.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
DJ Leon said:
Must have been watching a different game.

From where they were sitting...it probably seemed that way!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
To be fair they probably couldn't see much from the Welsh End anyway. :lolol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
'max936 Posted on 5/12 21:42 Email this Message | Reply
re: 3-2 Fallon
fallon misses sitter last kick of the game

IP: Logged
numskull Posted on 5/12 21:49 Email this Message | Reply
re: 3-2 Fallon
Actually he didn't miss it the keeper stuck out his little toe and saved it only for Britton to head it back to the keeper on the floor!'

Huh? Who the HELL made that up?!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
chez said:

I am a Hendo rather than Kuipers man but:

1. At fault for their 2nd goal. (Beaten at the near post)

2. Got nowhere near one cross, which was headed over.

3. Nearly cost us 2 points when he got underneath the last minute cross and dropped it. Fallon should have scored.

Still prefer him to Kuipers, but he certainly wasn't at his best last night.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:

I was sitting in block B and that was Hinsh's fault. Fact...well, opinion...

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:

2. Got nowhere near one cross, which was headed over.

3. Nearly cost us 2 points when he got underneath the last minute cross and dropped it. Fallon should have scored.

Still prefer him to Kuipers, but he certainly wasn't at his best last night.

(1) fair enough Henderson *might* have done better with the near post effort from Fallon, but his fault? What about the two or three defenders who had the chance to clear it b ut arsed about. Players have to own up to mistakes, but Hinshelwood and Lynch SHOULD have cleared it long before it got to Fallon.

And yes, Fallon missed a sitter at the end, but the linesman had already flagged for offside (it was that, rather than a goal kick, as many people thought).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here