Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea release keeper Jose Moreira - got to be worth a look

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Jose-Moreira-Swansea.jpg

Know nothing about the guy but Swansea have released him after signing him from Benfica last summer. I'd assume he must be used to playing the ball out with his feet looking at where he's played.

Doesn't seem to be much good at catching the ball (but would that make a good Youtube clip!?) but surely must be worth a look from Gus and the team.

He's definitely flair and another nationality for the squad. :clap:

[yt]0z2DuEctyVU[/yt]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4918257 said:
I should add that as a youngster he used to play as an attacking midfielder, before making the switch the goalkeeper - FLAIR

So did Casper.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Would be perfect.

Flair rating 9/10

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4918256 said:
Know nothing about the guy but Swansea have released him after signing him from Benfica last summer. I'd assume he must be used to playing the ball out with his feet looking at where he's played.

Doesn't seem to be much good at catching the ball (but would that make a good Youtube clip!?) but surely must be worth a look from Gus and the team.

So just the say as Brez and Casper? which equals not what we need in a gk.

Edit: ok after looking at the vid he looks fantastic! not scared of going to get the ball, can dive, comand his area and can actually punch the ball out and not just up! Sign him up!

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
while we're at it i've heard Harchester have released 'Jaws', Gerry Condom, Fletch, Monday Bandini, the gay one and the bloke that played Stefan Dennis in Neighbours - They could do a job

What a programme that was. Jaws was an inspired character, the nailed the nutty goalkeeper there. Not forgetting Luke Davenport, they paid HOW much for a blind man?! How many coach crashes did they have in the end?! Truly brilliant programme.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
What a programme that was. Jaws was an inspired character, the nailed the nutty goalkeeper there. Not forgetting Luke Davenport, they paid HOW much for a blind man?! How many coach crashes did they have in the end?! Truly brilliant programme.

Not as good as Jossy's giants

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4918256 said:
Jose-Moreira-Swansea.jpg

[yt]0z2DuEctyVU[/yt]
I'd rather we signed the cheerleader @15seconds.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I signed him on football manager...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here