Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea fan in peace

Swansfan1912

Jun 5, 2011
Swans fan here i come in peace!

I Know its a bit late but congratulations on your promtion to the Championship! You play football the right way and when i have seen you on tv this season i have been very impressed!

Im sure you will do fine in the Championship with a brilliant manager, il be supporting you all the way :cool:

P.s Just a quick little message our manager Brendan Rodgers is climing Kilimanjaro soon and it would be amazing if you could donate a little bit to the cause -

Brendan Rodgers is fundraising for Marie Curie Cancer Care

Thanks for your time guys and all the best next season lads :cheers:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Good luck to you too...without wanting to sound patronising, I think quite a few people will be pleased to see a Welsh team in the top division, not least those of us old enough to remember the last time...the bonus is that you also play good football, at least from the evidence I have seen, hopefully that won't change next season.

Loved hearing the Welsh hymn being sung around Wembley on Monday! I remember the last time you went up to the top flight, taking 10,000 to Preston. I went down to Albion v Leeds that Saturday, where we secured another season in that division.
Sorry to hear of the tragedy in Pembrokeshire; no doubt there would have been at least one Swan amongst the dead.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Swans fan here i come in peace!

I Know its a bit late but congratulations on your promtion to the Championship! You play football the right way and when i have seen you on tv this season i have been very impressed!

Im sure you will do fine in the Championship with a brilliant manager, il be supporting you all the way :cool:

P.s Just a quick little message our manager Brendan Rodgers is climing Kilimanjaro soon and it would be amazing if you could donate a little bit to the cause -

Brendan Rodgers is fundraising for Marie Curie Cancer Care

Thanks for your time guys and all the best next season lads :cheers:

Wish you luck in the Premier, that lot along the M4 have thrown money at it, year after year. Seen you a few times on the box last season and your brand of football was very refreshing. You might have trouble keeping hold of Sinclair during the next few weeks with the vultures hovering everywhere. Still I've heard Giggs maybe available.

One thing that does interest me, have you received your season ticket renewals yet. If so, are they the same, slightly higher or large increase ??

One thing that does interest me, have you received your season ticket renewals yet. If so, are they the same, slightly higher or large increase ??

Most fans renewed before the play-off final at the same price as last season (under £400). In a bid to fill the corners of the stadium our club also sold hundreds of tickets for under £300! A bargain now for those who took up the offer at the time.

We now have sold out ALL 16,000 season tickets following promotion - people queued 48 hrs for the pleasure - with the club increasing prices to around £470 for adults.

There have been a lot of 'newcomers' buying up tickets and as a result, some regular fans will now struggle to see a match next season with only 2,000 tickets available for walk-up. It's caused quite a stir with people fighting at the ticket office for the right to be at the front of the line.

Personally, I'm gutted that I won't see my team at Falmer next season (unless we draw a cup game of course), although trips to Old Trafford and Anfield will make up for that. I'll just have to come along for the Brighton v Cardiff game and sit smugly in the home end with my Swans top on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Swansea - Exactly the club we're striving to emulate - and hopefully will... Best footballing side in the championship last yr IMO.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I'm absolutely stoked for you to be the first Welsh side in the Prem. Not only for you, Natterjack, and all the other Swans fans, but most of all for Phillip, the kid who made that classic phone-in call. He's a LEGEND!

Absolutely f***ing awesome. Never seen that before. Fantastic :)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Also pleased to see the Swans in the premiership ... good to see a welsh team make it, all the best for next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here