Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea Carabao Tickets

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
15 point for a home match does seem quite excessive, wasn't it previously only 10 points? Oh well, all good, I'm going anyway and a chance to get a few more points.

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
What sort of an audience can we be anticipating for this? 15-18,000?? Tickets very competitively priced.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Probably start with something like this, looking forward to seeing Locadia rip off his shirt after scoring to unveil a lovely vest with the words Up yours NSC.

Obviously the chances of this happening are quite remote but vests are making s comeback so it's possible.

Steele
Veltman
Roberts
Tsoungi
Leonard
Richards
Alzate
Mwepu
Moran
Ferguson
Locadia :eek::eek::eek:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
There's currently just under 6,700 remaining in the East and West lower so I'd be surprised if any other stands open.

Expect a fair few more to sell nearer the time but I can't see a great attendance

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
At the risk of sounding like an old real ale Tory who writes to Barber, it is funny that they've awarded the same number of points for a discount home match as they have for a trip to Newcastle. And risking getting your head stoved in at Palace when it's on telly is deemed worthy of five points.

I think you have answered your own question because i am sure the club will mostly consider whether a match will sell well or not when issuing points . Thus cpfc2010 they think will sell out is 5 points and both newcastle away and swansea home in caribou cup which will not are 15 .

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It says I cant assign tickets to my family, even though they are listed (but not paid up Albion+)
But I can purchase 4 tickets all under my name even though 1 is a child.
Is this correct? After Brentford just checking.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
It says I cant assign tickets to my family, even though they are listed (but not paid up Albion+)
But I can purchase 4 tickets all under my name even though 1 is a child.
Is this correct? After Brentford just checking.
It says you can buy up to 6 tickets per ellegible Fan number

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
So with my fan number I can buy 6 tickets. But don't I then assign them to people. I had to assign them all to myself. Should the tickets not show who it belongs too?
I read it that you can buy up to 6 under your Fan number, so without assigning them. Which is a bit odd considering the new I.D checks and rules about passing on tickets etc etc

At the moment tickets are only on sale to ST holders (although you can buy 6). You will only be able to assign tickets from Tues 7th to non ST holders, or Monday 6th if they are My Abion+ members

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I read it that you can buy up to 6 under your Fan number, so without assigning them. Which is a bit odd considering the new I.D checks and rules about passing on tickets etc etc

At the moment tickets are only on sale to ST holders (although you can buy 6). You will only be able to assign tickets from Tues 7th to non ST holders, or Monday 6th if they are My Abion+ members

Tickets purchased, all in my name but with 3 different age groups. Does seem strange hence asking.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Anybody tried to book parking? Seems to be plenty left but all seem to be in the disabled supporter category at £7.50?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Can anyone give me a clue as to how I put the ticket in my Apple Wallet? When I select the Apple Wallet icon it sends me to an already opened tab in Safari but no ticket other than my season ticket.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

You can usually buy 2 ST Guest tickets for a PL game in the same way. Guests still need covid pass and ID but tickets stay in the name of the STH……….

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mmm anyone would think the covid etc excuses for passing on season tickets are just a smokescreen to get people to be members or spend the extra £20 to make their season ticket ‘transferable’ - who would have blooming thought it! :facepalm:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Can anyone give me a clue as to how I put the ticket in my Apple Wallet? When I select the Apple Wallet icon it sends me to an already opened tab in Safari but no ticket other than my season ticket.

Glad I’m not the only one. It does the same with mine. I’ll leave it a couple of days and give the ticket office a bell next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Glad I’m not the only one. It does the same with mine. I’ll leave it a couple of days and give the ticket office a bell next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I’m also getting the same issue!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here