Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swans fan here..

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Just like to congratulate you on your win over them lot down the road tonight, brilliant result! :bowdown:

You play football the right way just like us and il be supporting you this season hoping you'll be able to reach premier league i know its early days but i reckon you got one hell of a good chance with a superb manager leading you.

And also i see your after Ryan Harley, we havn't seen much of him so far at Swansea but he looks a very promising player and if you do get him he will be a very good addition to your already talented squad :thumbsup:

can you explain the swim away; Marcus really wound up the city fans with the gesture

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
can you explain the swim away; Marcus really wound up the city fans with the gesture

I read some Mrs whatever on the CC forum started a thread about it, calling him a cock ... what was he doing?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I read some Mrs whatever on the CC forum started a thread about it, calling him a cock ... what was he doing?

Goes back to an incident in the long distant past when some Swansea fans chased some Cardiff fans into the sea.

Bit obscure, but there you go.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
There is no CORRECT way to play football. It's a tactical sport, and if you want to lump it up to a centre forward, or pass between your defenders for 90 minutes (Like Swansea do) then that's up to you.

Brighton do it effectively. Goodbye Jack. Go fist your sister.

have we ever used that one when speaking with the scum up the A23........fits in perfectly i feel

DanielT

Just like to congratulate you on your win over them lot down the road tonight, brilliant result! :bowdown:

You play football the right way just like us and il be supporting you this season hoping you'll be able to reach premier league i know its early days but i reckon you got one hell of a good chance with a superb manager leading you.

And also i see your after Ryan Harley, we havn't seen much of him so far at Swansea but he looks a very promising player and if you do get him he will be a very good addition to your already talented squad :thumbsup:

cheers mate!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Goes back to an incident in the long distant past when some Swansea fans chased some Cardiff fans into the sea.

Bit obscure, but there you go.

1988 and 12 Cardiff fans were chased into the sea by about 60 Swansea fans and told to swim for it!
The ultimate wind-up to Cardiff!
Painter obviously still has Swans loyalties and a great sense of humour too

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
1988 and 12 Cardiff fans were chased into the sea by about 60 Swansea fans and told to swim for it!
The ultimate wind-up to Cardiff!
Painter obviously still has Swans loyalties and a great sense of humour too

Similar to our Boxing Day Palace history

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Thanks mate!, I'm also a Swans supporter cos I have family from there who also support the team, while Brighton are my local side. Was at the Edtad stadium on Monday night and will also be at the AMEX for Blackpool.

Loved Marcos's "Swimaway", well funny and pissed Cardiff off!. Once a Jack, always a Jack!.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Thanks mate!, I'm also a Swans supporter cos I have family from there who also support the team, while Brighton are my local side. Was at the Edtad stadium on Monday night and will also be at the AMEX for Blackpool.

Loved Marcos's "Swimaway", well funny and pissed Cardiff off!. Once a Jack, always a Jack!.

Think I saw a post of yours on the Swans board this morning?

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Hahahahaha you got totally outclassed by what i have heard tonight by a team that plays football the CORRECT way
Well said :D. none of this schoolboy crap Cardiff seem to employ. Watching them in the derbies at the Liberty and Cardiff Stadium last season was shockingly bad, a lucky Bellamy goal that hit the post to go in and did very little for the whole game apart from that. At the time they were even top of the championship, but still played (and still do) crap football.

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Think I saw a post of yours on the Swans board this morning?
Yup, i'm on Planet Swans and also on here, went to the Brighton victory parade for last season (got the whole ceremony up on youtube) and also the Liberty last season for the derby loss to Cardiff, which was a pointless goal in the end, cos it was the Swans who went up :D. To see the Seagulls and the Swans in the prem next season would be the icing on the cake. I'm also mates with a Swans fan who's been a supporter since 1981 and also supports Liverpool!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here