Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sven- tactical genius?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Cards get wiped out unless you pick up your 2nd yellow or a red in the last grp game then you serve a ban for the 1/4 final. It was a good move to bring them off at 3 -1. We would have had to concede 3 goals to go out and that was never gonna happen.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Re: Re: Sven- tactical genius?

Marshy said:
Did we bring Heskey on ?......

I thought it was King, Vassell and Neville.....:p

er no.. we did V france, which is when everyone like myself had a go!

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
FG aka Football Genius. said:
sven isnt that swedish for w@nker

The ENGLISH national team should have an ENGLISH Manager. The end.

The award for the most f***ing stupid post of the day:clap2: :clap2:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i have found myself seriously questioning sven's motives since the france game,he appears to rip the arse out of the team at the worst possible time with catastrophic results......france obviously and quite easily could have happened against croatia...having said that i think we have an excellent team and are well capable of winning this tournament....there must be a bit of a question mark over james though..??? ??? ??? :drink: :drink:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
sydney said:
there must be a bit of a question mark over james though..??? ??? ??? :drink: :drink:

Yep very true but when there is only four keppers to choose from in the prem. The trained monkey is a couple of weeks away from first apperance

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
isn't robinson out there ...in my humble opinion a much better keeper an probably far more stable than james...who seems to have rehearsed his post goal diatribe down to a tee....:tosser:

Koaste

Jun 18, 2004
BN3
Whatever happened to Nicky Rust?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here