Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sven at Leicester

Feb 14, 2010
is likely to miss out on promotion... well as some Brighton fans on here want to talk about irrelevant clubs like Leicester Reading and Southampton then I thought I would start one on Leicester.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
For awhile now (and I dont know why) but I have always thought that Leicester would be our first home league game (should we go up which we now have).

Probably because if what others have said it will NOT be a rival (Palace or a local team Millwall, Stains depending on where they finish) so Leicester fit the bill quite nicely.

Feb 14, 2010
Nah Leicester are just dull, dull dull. Prefer Forest a club like Leeds or maybe West ham if they come down.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd be interested in seeing Gus' tactics vs Svens, I think we'll totally outplay them and win concincingly as long as they don't score 1st and put 11 men behind the ball, which seems to be Svens one trick.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For awhile now (and I dont know why) but I have always thought that Leicester would be our first home league game (should we go up which we now have).

Probably because if what others have said it will NOT be a rival (Palace or a local team Millwall, Stains depending on where they finish) so Leicester fit the bill quite nicely.

It'll be a crap club like Wigan, and they will demand all 2,300 tickets and bring 200.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Was thinking exactly the same myself.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's gonna be Southampton :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How boring would it be to get promoted and then face a team we already played this season?

I mean, I can LIVE with it, but the whole point of going up is to get some new teams. Besides, if it did turn out to be Saints, we'd have to raise our game by 10-20% as per Dan Harding's instructions, and I'm just not sure if we could do that amidst all the emotion.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
is likely to miss out on promotion... well as some Brighton fans on here want to talk about irrelevant clubs like Leicester Reading and Southampton then I thought I would start one on Leicester.
Reading, yes, but we happen to be playing Southampton on Saturday, plus they've been promotion rivals this season so I'd hardly call them 'irrelevant'. Some people are having real trouble dealing with this, and for the life of me I don't know why.

Just accept it, or stay off NSC for a few days because, what with the upcoming fixture, there's going to be a few more 'irrelevant' threads before the season ends!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i work with a Leicester STH. alot of loan players and they need a big clearout of dead wood this summer, but theres money there to be spent this summer, so could be a very strong contender. Sven has surprised many by being quite attacking in recent games, owing to decent forwards and crap defenders, not the 10 men behind the ball one would expect.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Leicester have had five loan players on the pitch at once at times this season, which seems ridiculous. How can they form a cohesive unit like that?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'll take Leicester

reckon it'll be Coventry mind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here