Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex's batting line up

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Is it just me or does anybody else think that the sussex batting line up is extremely light and fragile, I can't see how we're top we have got 3 maybe 4 batsmen who are capable of scoring runs consistently and thats it. There's no doubt bowling we are awesome but batting is terrible. We've lost McCullum and dwayne smith this year with no replacements coming in which i found odd.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think the last 4 matches have shown this.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
You've come to the conclusion that Sussex have a weak batting lineup, just as we've collapsed in spectacular fashion?

Genius.

It's not the most difficult conclusion to come to, is it? Go back to most of the cricket threads this year and our batting line up is mentioned.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
No i've known it all season but just felt tonight was a good time to mention it as we're getting stuffed and previously we've got away with it . Love the GENIUS

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
It's not the most difficult conclusion to come to, is it? Go back to most of the cricket threads this year and our batting line up is mentioned.

Sorry not read the other cricket threads, plus we seem to be doing alright in all forms of the game until recently!

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
You've come to the conclusion that Sussex have a weak batting lineup, just as we've collapsed in spectacular fashion?

Genius.

I'm afraid you are wrong. The game tonight only highlights a problem that has existed for a while, especially when Wright went to play for England. That is probably why it was mentioned.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Yeah, Gatting is a very poor man's CB Fry. Maybe he should move on to snooker or darts next.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
And we've batted well in the second innings ( of course no bonus points for that ).

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
also Vincent is well past it , he's got one score for us and thats it, i'd rather see joyce in there instead of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here