Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex vs India

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Sussex are lucky to get a game after fielding a weak side against the tourists last season. Highlights a different approach. Australia put out a really strong state side to play England so that England can't gain momentum and form. Over here we rest key players thus boosting the confidence of the tourists. Sussex should set the standard and field a strong team and beat India !!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Seagull over NZ said:
Sussex are lucky to get a game after fielding a weak side against the tourists last season. Highlights a different approach. Australia put out a really strong state side to play England so that England can't gain momentum and form. Over here we rest key players thus boosting the confidence of the tourists. Sussex should set the standard and field a strong team and beat India !!
Plus having two world class Pakistani bowlers in the Sussex adds a bit of spice - if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:
Plus having two world class Pakistani bowlers in the Sussex adds a bit of spice - if you know what I mean.

I do hope you're not going to curry on with those kinds of posts.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Seagull over NZ said:

Agreed. We should try to do 'em over in an innings, like the West Indies a few years back. That was a marvellous game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here