Sussex vs Hampshire, Arundel, LV County Championship

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
...sake!:angry:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Have i got the dates confused and this is a Pro40?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Prior gone for a duck. Here comes the middle order rescue I so confidently didnt predict earlier. :angry::angry:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Anyone with half a brain could have told how SHIT our batting line up was at the start of the season, it seems only Mackay and Robbo couldn't...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anyone with half a brain could have told how SHIT our batting line up was at the start of the season, it seems only Mackay and Robbo couldn't...

The thing that has REALLY annoyed me (as I've pointed out on the Sussex CCC message board) is that with Luke Wright out we decided not to play Dwayne Smith, just because we [silly girly voice] didn't want to play 2 Koplak players in the same match[/silly girly voice]. Wake up!! Everyone else has loads of them... talk about complacency!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
The thing that has REALLY annoyed me (as I've pointed out on the Sussex CCC message board) is that with Luke Wright out we decided not to play Dwayne Smith, just because we [silly girly voice] didn't want to play 2 Koplak players in the same match[/silly girly voice]. Wake up!! Everyone else has loads of them... talk about complacency!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

In this match especially 2 Kolpak players shouldnt matter since it is compensated for by the fact we have no overseas player.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
How on earth can we go from double County Champions to this?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How on earth can we go from double County Champions to this?

Lots of players going past their 'sell by date' at the same time, plus losing Rana and Mushy's injury.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Lots of players going past their 'sell by date' at the same time, plus losing Rana and Mushy's injury.

Plus the Harris fiasco, Nash getting second season syndrome, Wright being injured/with England more, lack of signings.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here