Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Yorkshire - days 2 & 3

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
597 -8 dec Yorkshire only 188-7 off only 51 overs, two days to play, hopefully won't be seeing any play on Saturday and I'll take that for maximum points.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good day for us

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Assuming we bowl Yorks out for a max of say 250 tomorrow morning; do you think Grizzly will enforce the follow-on or not?

If I were him I might just think about batting again and setting them something almost impossible (eg 500ish) in the last innings.

Nope put them straight back in - 4 wickets for Mushy already, spinners wicket

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Assuming we bowl Yorks out for a max of say 250 tomorrow morning; do you think Grizzly will enforce the follow-on or not?

If I were him I might just think about batting again and setting them something almost impossible (eg 500ish) in the last innings.
Nope put them straight back in - 4 wickets for Mushy already, spinners wicket

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've got the day off tomorrow. Thinking of going along. Can I just turn up and pay on the gate? Where's the best bit to go in? Where will any of you be?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Deckchairs top end with my laptop and Blackberry 'working from home'. With the Albion in the evening and the weather set fair TWSH!!
PG

What a great day Thursday was. Sitting in the sun - drinking beer and watching Sussex pile on the runs and Yorkshire lose wickets galore.

Them Yorshire folk down for the week were not happy with their team in general for 'throwing' their wickets away and Inzi in particular who still hasn't got into double figures.

We need to keep working hard for the next couple of days because the wicket is as flat a a pancake but with Mushy doing his stuff and the quickies keeping the pressure on we should have a great result :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
215-7

Why is Adams ignoring Saqlain and bowling Rana so much? I know that we are in a strong position but he really is expensive.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just to update things from yesterday, when I was away from the office, and unable to do the necessary;

Attachments

• mmeter1.JPG
    mmeter1.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 21

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here