Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Northamptonshire, Northampton,18-21 May, LVCC

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Day after day we, the fans of this club, have to put up with this utter shithouse, sorry, but this isn't acceptable any more. Give up now and save us the embarrassment of losing to the SECOND shittest team in the division. f***ing disgraceful. :nono:

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
Just tuned in seem's we are still playing 20/20 , i just love that format :dunce:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Day after day we, the fans of this club, have to put up with this utter shithouse, sorry, but this isn't acceptable any more. Give up now and save us the embarrassment of losing to the SECOND shittest team in the division. f***ing disgraceful. :nono:

right, I'm going to bite - there's some reasonably entertaining negativity in some of these cricket threads, but almost every time you try and add to it for some reason you seem to insist on using "f***" "f***ing" and/or "shit".

Please give it a rest - try and be a bit more creative.

Anyway, as things stand, it looks like Northants will be bowling at the tail before lunch. Same old, same old.

We'll lose.
:nono:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
right, I'm going to bite - there's some reasonably entertaining negativity in some of these cricket threads, but almost every time you try and add to it for some reason you seem to insist on using "f***" "f***ing" and/or "shit".

Please give it a rest - try and be a bit more creative.

Anyway, as things stand, it looks like Northants will be bowling at the tail before lunch. Same old, same old.

We'll lose.
:nono:

Oh I'm sorry child does my swearing offend you. PISS off you moaning twat.

Give up now.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Internet commentator doing a great job on his own. Keeping up a constant knowledgable patter. He's gonna be thirsty after 4 days of this!

PG

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Internet commentator doing a great job on his own. Keeping up a constant knowledgable patter. He's gonna be thirsty after 4 days of this!

PG

4 days? I think you're being a bit optomistic, Northants should have the game wrapped up by close of play tomorrow.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Meanwhile in Division 1 the TRUE champions have got Warks 39-6, we can only look up at them in awe

Of course the rain will come and spoil their season so they fail to take the trophy they so clearly DESERVE

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meanwhile in Division 1 the TRUE champions have got Warks 39-6, we can only look up at them in awe

Of course the rain will come and spoil their season so they fail to take the trophy they so clearly DESERVE
It was 22/6 at one point!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The other 10 should be dropped too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here