AJ Hodd
EC Joyce
RSC Martin-Jenkins
CD Nash
R Naved-ul-Hasan
MJ Prior
OP Rayner
MA Thornely

Northampton are officially rubish, so this is a chance to show them what poor batting, bowling and fielding is all about.

Monty away with England Lions so avoids the hostile locals on a return back home.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Monty Panesar is a f***ing liabillity. Can't bat or feild to save his life, and really isn't that special with the ball, how that man played for England i'll never know. I would rather have Beer any day.

Oh yeah, and we'll have lost by lunch.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
No Gatting and Luke and Yards couldn't get back in time, thought it was going to be tight, shame.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
We look a batmans light, does anyone know why Gatting is not in the squad.

Beer or Raynor, I would go for Raynor myself on the 4 day game.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Big game for Rayner this - did well in the match against the students last week, this season is definitely make or break for him

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I think Thornely looks very promising. He'll probably sit out a couple of games but me might be missing Prior, Wright and Yardy for a lot of the season depending on the one-day and test squads

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I think Thornely looks very promising. He'll probably sit out a couple of games but me might be missing Prior, Wright and Yardy for a lot of the season depending on the one-day and test squads

I'd say Gatting has the natural talent and Thornley has the application. Mix the two together and you'd have a cracking player

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Sussex won the toss and elected to bat

Northamptonshire team:
SD Peters, NJ O'Brien†, AG Wakely, DJG Sales, RA White, AJ Hall*, N Boje, JD Middlebrook, DJ Willey, LM Daggett, JA Brooks
Sussex team:
CD Nash, MA Thornely, EC Joyce, MW Goodwin*, MJ Prior†, AJ Hodd, RSC Martin-Jenkins, JE Anyon, Naved-ul-Hasan, OP Rayner, CD Collymore

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sussex won the toss and elected to bat

Northamptonshire team:
SD Peters, NJ O'Brien†, AG Wakely, DJG Sales, RA White, AJ Hall*, N Boje, JD Middlebrook, DJ Willey, LM Daggett, JA Brooks
Sussex team:
CD Nash, MA Thornely, EC Joyce, MW Goodwin*, MJ Prior†, AJ Hodd, RSC Martin-Jenkins, JE Anyon, Naved-ul-Hasan, OP Rayner, CD Collymore

Prior keeping and Hodd just in as a batsman. Is this a club or ECB decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here