Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Leicestershire, Hove, 27-30 April, LVCC

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Cavalier stuff from Rana. Clearly batting for himself with a total disregard for the team. There is no way we can succeed with bat-buffoonery such as this.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Why couldn't we get a decent overseas player like Phil Jaques of Worcestershire. What is going behind the scenes at Sussex, piss poor show.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
What worries me is that we have been relegated and in the 4 matches played so far our players have clearly not watched the opposition and learnt how to play Division 2 cricket!

Will the last person out the ground tonight please turn off the lights and had the keys to somebody who knows how to run a club!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I see the Leics bowlers feature someone called Buck.

Presumably that'll be NSC's very own Uncle Buck, given the number of pies being chucked at the Sussex batflid clowns, in order to make some sort of a game of it. :nono:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What worries me is that we have been relegated and in the 4 matches played so far our players have clearly not watched the opposition and learnt how to play Division 2 cricket!

AGREE! Well said that man. This 'First Division' mentality is the wrong approach. And if we can't adjust soon to how teams play in this division, we could be heading for disaster.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I see the Leics bowlers feature someone called Buck.

Presumably that'll be NSC's very own Uncle Buck, given the number of pies being chucked at the Sussex batflid clowns, in order to make some sort of a game of it. :nono:

Having seen Uncle Buck bowl this is definately possible !!:thumbsup::laugh:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
2 questions:

1. Why are we dawdling along? We've only got 1 batting point, the new ball will due shortly at which point we'll be skittled out.

2. Who the HELL does Rana think he is - Viv Richards?!? You're a bowler, sir (and not a very good one at that). Block, don't stroke...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here