Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Leicestershire, Hove, 27-30 April, LVCC

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Is anyone else bored with these CC matches played on featherbeds... with the bat totally dominating? The ECB should looks into this with a due sense of urgency... it's killing the game.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
why cant we bat and be like 50-0 or something else and not lose any wickets we throw away our wickets with stupid shots and if they bowl good balls to get them out then i understand

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
why cant we bat and be like 50-0 or something else and not lose any wickets we throw away our wickets with stupid shots and if they bowl good balls to get them out then i understand

The answer to that one is clear, shirley? We are RUBBISH. Not a patch on the side of the mid-nineties with the giants in the shape of Wasin Khan, Rajesh Rao, Will House and Toby Pierce.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Bacause we are sussex and are SHIT, everyone is better than us.
Surely you know that, its a miracle we have got 83 to be honest. I expect us to be out in double figures.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
86/4. f***ing hopeless.

Season tickets being ripped up and chucked onto the outfield as we speak, I would imagine.

Jul 20, 2003
right, so that's 14 wickets in two and a little bit sessions.

is it

a) a joke track that will see us docked points
b) bats made of celery
c) an alignment of planets causing previously unknown swing
d) div 2 being full of div batsman
e) gypsy curse action
f) a bet
g) amateur night
h) something else

This is not a poll

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here