Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex V Lancashire - 4 Dayer - Hove - On TV!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Hi,

Some people are saying this in going to be a 'Title Decider' i think thats going a bit over the top, but i think the winners have a serious chance of going on to win the league.

One thing im annoyed about that, is that Luke Wright has been told by Peter Moores he has to rest for England, hes not even a f***ing contract players:angry::rant:

Just wondering what your thoughts are of the game and are you going to go, or sit at home with a beer watching it on TV:drink:

Daz.:bla:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Luke Wright has been given the green light to play for Sussex in their crucial County Championship against Lancashire on Sunday.

The all-rounder was initially made unavailable by England as he is due to play in the fifth one-day international against New Zealand tomorrow but coach Peter Moores has now agreed to release him.

It means Wright will go head to head with Andrew Flintoff who is expected to continue his comeback from injury by playing for Lancashire.

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Gonna be a hard decision tomorrow, superbikes both world and british, and then the cricket too.
Think Mrs ACK gonna get rite pissed off with channel flicking all day ;)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sussex 253.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Lancs. 67/4 at stumps.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
67-4.
Overall i would say that we had the better of the low scoring day.

What a catch from Hoppo though:)

I'll shall be attending the last 2 session tommorow, and watch the first session in bed;)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We seemed to struggle to get back into 4 day cricket after a few weeks playing that awful lovechild of baseball and cricket. Some needless shots to throw our wickets away. Freddie looked in good shape, but did not manage to take a scalp. What was with the runout at the start!? :shrug:

Prior looked to be in great nick (again) and stupidly threw his wicket away when he was closing in on a half century.

At 100 for 5, I would have been 'satisfied' with 180, so credit to Tucker for digging in. Some crucial wickets fell, so there is hope that we might just be able to avoid a defeat against the champions elect.

Anyone else get rather sunburnt? :blush:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Hoppo and RMJ played very well to post us a score. Sat in the north stand and it all looked grand, left at tea so missed our bowling attack.

Look forward to getting down for morning session and seeing if we can get into their lower order.

Yes a little flushed...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
No i didnt get sunburnt, but i only went out for the last session, lucky really because i forgot my membership :lolol:

We willl win this game..:)

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
christ I did, the missis keeps pointing at me and laughing !!!

Where abouts did you sit , i sat in the emirates north stand for the last session and sun was beaming right down on me :angry::braders:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Where abouts did you sit , i sat in the emirates north stand for the last session and sun was beaming right down on me :angry::braders:

I was in that stand today. Actually though the view was superb.

Also managed to get some impressive sunburn.

Interesting days cricket. The wicket already looks like a fourth day pitch, hence Sussex playing 2 spinners. Still would have liked to see Aga play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here