Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v India at Hove today

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Does anyone have any news regarding prospects of play in light of the current weather please? Sussex CCC website seems to be down, probably due to lots of people trying to find out!

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Shame really, because I reckon the weather will keep a lot of people with tickets away, especially if, like us, they have complimentary tickets from joining as shark members at the start of the season. So there will probably be empty seats.

Amexican

May 21, 2011
I was planning the same...checked the website earlier in the week, and disappointed to see it was all sold out ...problem with cricket it's so weather dependent. Stick to football!...Anyway hope everyone who took the gamble gets to see some cricket. Sussex will be without the big guns and probably a lot of fringe players for the Indians needing the practice for the ODI's

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sussex been put in but the covers are going back on.

Sa at home guessing when to go down is NOT a laugh. Loads of people will sack it off today.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What are the skies looking like? Looks like it's brightening up a bit where I am, at Trafalgar Street.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sussex: Wells, Nash (C), Vincent, Gatting, Machan, Brown (W), Wernars, Beer, Khan, Arif, Liddle
India: Dhoni (C/W), P Patel, Tendulkar, Raina, Rohit Sharma, Kohli, A Mishra, Ashwin, Singh, M Patel, Kumar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here