Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Sussex v Glamorgan - Hove - Tonight 7.10pm**

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It was a fair question, I feel. Whilst we do have strength in depth, Wright and Yardy have been key players. There is a fine margin between winning and losing in Twenty20 and without Wright and Yardy, we are weaker. Thankfully, the replacements stepped up and did a sound job.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Oh well. Who cares what Dullpimple thinks. This is the last line of the BBC website report tonight:

"Holders Sussex, who still lead the FP t 20 South Group by six points, have now lost just once in their last 17 games of 20-over cricket."

:thumbsup::clap:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
180ish is a brillaint score in 20-20, and Glamorgan didn't even come close. :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
To be fair, we batted them out of the game and the hunger and urgency in the field wasnt there because it wasnt needed.
It was a great batting wicket with one boundary very close, so big scores were a certainty.
Best sights of the evening was Glamorgan using a long stop directly behind the keeper to stop Matt flicking the ball over the keeper, and the four compulsory fielders being behind the wicket so they could have the other five on the boundary in front of Nasher. Comical.

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Another fantastic night at the County Ground- roll on Sunday

T20 Match at 5.30 pm at Hove versus Kent after the minor footie tie that you can see at the County Ground

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
What a fantastic night!

Prior was amazing, so was Nash.

Glamorgan score 190 in the chase and still fell 45 runs short!

So good at the moment, we probably only need 1 or 2 more wins to get to the next round!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Prior's knock must rate as the best I've seen live - outstanding!
GOSBTS
As LG12 said Nash's inniings was superb as well, he is top drawer coming in down the order - he'll play for england one day. OUTSTANDING

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I think one of the sixes Smith hit must have gone into the gents toliets at the south end of the ground and load more went into the surrounding gardens. SIX-TASTIC :clap:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
All good fun, particularly Glamorgan's ENORMOUS no. 4, possibly the fattest cricketer I've ever seen :clap:

I think one of the sixes Smith hit must have gone into the gents toliets at the south end of the ground and load more went into the surrounding gardens. SIX-TASTIC :clap:

According to Cricinfo, Smith only hit one six! So it must have been a good one!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Prior's knock was something special, hopefully for the younger spectators one of those 'I was there the night....' right up there with us old gits who recall one October night in 1976 a goaless first half at the Goldstone then Albion hitting 7 against Walsall in the second 45 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here