Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Sussex v Durham Scorecard, LVCC - Division One, 24-27 Sep, Hove ** Last days of summer

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
**Sussex v Durham Scorecard, LVCC - Division One, 24-27 Sep, Hove ** Last day...

35 for 3 Wright in his first over

Some unplayable fast bowling this morning

Anyon on

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
**Sussex v Durham Scorecard, LVCC - Division One, 24-27 Sep, Hove ** Last day...

Stokes smashing Anyon around, 3 fours and a 6 in this over. Hooks one to Goff real skier the Goff drops him.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Derbyshire relegated after a getting SKITTLED for 103, didn't put up much of a fight. They swap places with Northants next season.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Stokes peppering the short scoreboard boundary. 103 for 3

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Jordan first ball from Cromwell Road bowls Stokes 45

105 for 4

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Jordan strikes again and gets Collingwood caught by Nash

111 for 5

No Zaidi today anyone know why

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

342 for 7.

Anyon breaks record Durham partnership, although Jennings has now been batting for 6 hours.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'd take a gift voucher, if I'm honest. Buy a scorebook or something.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the winter months. Abject performances in all disciplines since the summer arrived.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd take a gift voucher, if I'm honest. Buy a scorebook or something.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the winter months. Abject performances in all disciplines since the summer arrived.
If NOTHING else I'd love to see a really good batting coach hired and possibly a sports psychologist.

Its been the season of the batting collapse.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If NOTHING else I'd love to see a really good batting coach hired and possibly a sports psychologist.

Its been the season of the batting collapse.

Chasing 250+ on the final day of the season then, I wonder what might happen.......

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We seem to be in danger of not winning ANY money.

Prize money is shocking in cricket. Where does all the money go? The ECB made a profit of £15m recently.

I believe the ECB gave all the counties financial support as a trade off for keeping the England squad on central contracts.I don't think it based on the numbers of players on contracts per county but just a blanket subsidy across the board.

As an add on I think that the ECB's profit can vary from year to year depending on ticket sales and tv revenue. It's going to be a bumper year for the ECB this year thanks to back to back Ashes series which are BIG earners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here