Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex SHARKS v Surrey BROWN CRAPS (T20 Mon)

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
It says 17:30 start on BBC Cricket. I'm pretty sure it is 19:00, but if it's 17:30 I can't make it.

Can someone just confirm it for me, please?

Bring a friend for a fiver to the Surrey Twenty20 clash
16th June 2009
Book your tickets now for the final group game at Hove

Sussex sit top of the South division of the Twenty20 Cup and are just one win away from qualifying for the Quarter Finals. To celebrate this, Sussex is offering the opportunity for you to bring a friend along to the match for just £5!!

This fantastic ticket offer gives anyone who buys a ticket for the game in advance, the opportunity to bring a friend along for just £5! Advance bookings must be made before 12noon on Monday 22 June and all £5 tickets can be bought on entry to the ground. Please arrive early to ensure availability and enjoy the pre match entertainment over a drink in the sunshine. The game starts at 7pm.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
7pm. Perfect!

I'll have to buy a ticket on the gate, though.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
i have a ticket for the pavillion, anyone know if i bring a mate for a fiver wether they will also get a pavillion ticket or will i have to move?

BBC London report that the generator is f***ed again.

They've promised it will be fixed in "10-20 minutes". There's [apparently] a spare generator...

... at the Cromwell Road end.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Once is forgiveable - although a K*nt supporting colleague of mine wouldn't agree - but twice in a few weeks is utterly ridiculous. If Sussex cannot maintain these bloody things properly perhaps they should get shut of them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here