Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex SHARKS v Surrey BROWN CRAPS (T20 Mon)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Crucial Twenty 20 match Monday night 7pm at The County Ground, Hove...

Should be a lovely evening for a few beers and a bit of Price High Mackay bashing.

Will many other NSC'ers be in attendance?...

:drink: :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
nope - saving myself for wednesday, thursday and saturday for some AUSSIE bashing

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Me and Conboy shall be there.

Trigger, you should have let me start the thread - I was good luck before the break :rant:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It says 17:30 start on BBC Cricket. I'm pretty sure it is 19:00, but if it's 17:30 I can't make it.

Can someone just confirm it for me, please?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
not tomorrow but will be about for the Aussies

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
News headlines:
Sharks take on Brown Caps in final home group Twenty20 game at Hove… Sussex beaten in thriller… Second XI have it all to play for at The Rose Bowl… Nash: Job is only half done… Sussex team up with the Grand for the Friends Provident Trophy Semi Final… Bring a friend for a fiver to the Surrey Twenty20 clash… Australia to perform open training session on Tuesday 23rd June ahead of Ashes Series… Sharks take on Brown Caps in final home group Twenty20 game at Hove… Sussex beaten in thriller… Second XI have it all to play for at The Rose Bowl… Nash: Job is only half done… Sussex team up with the Grand for the Friends Provident Trophy Semi Final… Bring a friend for a fiver to the Surrey Twenty20 clash… Australia to perform open training session on Tuesday 23rd June ahead of Ashes Series…
Sharks take on Brown Caps in final home group Twenty20 game at Hove
19th June 2009
Team news ahead of Monday's Twenty20 clash

SCCC today announced their squad ahead of Monday’s Twenty20 Cup match against Surrey Brown Caps at The County Ground, Hove.

This will be the final group match at Hove in the Twenty20 Cup and the fixture has turned into a must win for both sides. A win for the Sharks will pretty much guarantee them a spot in the Quarter Finals, but the Brown Caps still have a lot to do – although they have only played half their games in the group stage.

Luke Wright, fresh from international duty with England in the ICC World Twenty20, is available and so is Indian leg spinning revelation Piyush Chawla, who has taken 19 wickets in his two LV County Championship matches since signing for Sussex as well as scoring a century on debut.

Sussex CCC is offering the chance for all pre-booked ticket holders to bring along a friend for just £5 on the day. If you have purchased a pre-booked ticket you qualify for the offer, so just bring your friend, along with your ticket, to the game and they will receive entry for just £5 on the door. The offer is subject to availability.

Mark Robinson, Sussex CCC Professional Cricket Manager, said: “It’s a big game against a very talented Surrey team and a challenge that we will relish. We finished strong at the Twenty20 break and will be looking to pick that momentum up straight away.”

The squad is as follows; WAT Beer, BC Brown, PP Chawla, JS Gatting, MW Goodwin, RJ Hamilton-Brown, CD Hopkinson, EC Joyce, CB Keegan, RJ Kirtley, RSC Martin-Jenkins, CD Nash, OP Rayner, DR Smith, LJ Wright and MH Yardy (c).

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
For every ones info for this game tomorrow night as there seems to be some confusion over the start time i will phone the club in the morning and get the correct time over this.

May be it has been changed after the floodlight problem in the kent game on the 4th june and it has been changed.

QUOTE ON THE SUSSEX FORUM;;;
Also what time does it start, my ticket says 7.00, as does the fixture list. Whereas teletext and sky sports both have us starting at 5.30

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Is it open now, as I need to know tonight? Will ring them, if so.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is it live on Sky

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here