Sussex Sharks v New South Wales Blues, Delhi, 11/10/2009

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
3 hours or so from Dubai - I'm there.

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
One thing that will be interesting to see is if Trescothick goes and plays. Given his illness being centred around going overseas he surely can't go. But will the chance of making half a million big ones sort that out? Hopefully he'll be true to his word and not go.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
One thing that will be interesting to see is if Trescothick goes and plays. Given his illness being centred around going overseas he surely can't go. But will the chance of making half a million big ones sort that out? Hopefully he'll be true to his word and not go.

i saw an interview with Trescothick the other day and he said, if they qualified, he would try to go. he's planning on taking his family with him to help with the 'stress related issues' he suffers from.

why on earth would you not want him to go? the guy is a wonderful player and it's a great shame that his career at the top level has been curtailed by illness. the tournament will better if he's there and i hope he can make it over.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
As a Kent fan the loss on saturday is still hurting.You wait till the hype starts, this tournament is a dream to be involved in.BOLLOCKS:angry:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Any chance sussex may offer a tour ?
i would love to go and have the hoilday time left.
anyone need someone to travel with hit me up.
was a super day yesterday !
and mike yardy was super nice guy letting me have a pic taken with him and the cup back at our hotel bar.

Looks like they might do a tour...

At this stage, we do not have details of possible supporters tours, but will endeavour to make suitable arrangements. Please keep an eye on the website for details and, if you are interested in coming along, please email Dave Brooks (dave.brooks@sussexcricket.co.uk) to register interest with an indication of how long a trip you may like.

Champions League Update - News archive - News - Sussex County Cricket Club SCCC

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
i saw an interview with Trescothick the other day and he said, if they qualified, he would try to go. he's planning on taking his family with him to help with the 'stress related issues' he suffers from.

why on earth would you not want him to go? the guy is a wonderful player and it's a great shame that his career at the top level has been curtailed by illness. the tournament will better if he's there and i hope he can make it over.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching Tres bat, and I would want him to go, but I think he could be putting himself in the way of trouble. And also it smacks slightly of doing it for the money, otherwise why wouldn't he try and manage playing for England in the same way.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Don't get me wrong, I love watching Tres bat, and I would want him to go, but I think he could be putting himself in the way of trouble. And also it smacks slightly of doing it for the money, otherwise why wouldn't he try and manage playing for England in the same way.
Exactly, and didn't his "illness" first occur in India?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Tresco is in the 20 but may not be able to face it. Somerset considering basing him in Dubai and flying him over for each match. Not sure this is going to work and I think he'll not play.

Sussex won't have Goodwin apparently and have toagree terms with the Chargers for Dwayne.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I emailed Dave Brooks this morning about tickets for this and the other group game, he replied, which I wont put on here in its entirety, but he told me that me and Carrot Cruncher are the FIRST official Sussex fans booked to go and watch it

He gave me the teams hotel details and his mobile number and told me to ring him if we get stuck out in Dehli, what a nice man :clap2:

match tickets officially go on sale on Friday

May 22, 2008
I emailed Dave Brooks this morning about tickets for this and the other group game, he replied, which I wont put on here in its entirety, but he told me that me and Carrot Cruncher are the FIRST official Sussex fans booked to go and watch it

He gave me the teams hotel details and his mobile number and told me to ring him if we get stuck out in Dehli, what a nice man :clap2:

match tickets officially go on sale on Friday

seems a super nice guy i got a nice email today as well telling me he
will have details of tour this week.
i may well go !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here